What's the Word on Des?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
wizball1973 said:
All that needs to be said really is Keating at 5/8!

What a club.

Gutted we didn't sign him. For overs.[/align]

That is another great point. The only person in that roster that can create ANYTHING is Barba lol.

Mr Invisible is here for one reason, to vainly try to get rid of his deep-seated unhappiness. He thinks that by invading from the safety of his anonymous keyboard, and pissing all over another group's party, that he will somehow find happiness.

And he doesn't see that every time he pisses, he pisses all over himself.

Good luck in your quest, Mr Invisible.

Bah ... actually I'm trying to make you guys see not build your hopes up past 2012.

*Maybe*, just *maybe* my confidence is coming from prior knowledge, have you all considered this??

A decision *may* have already been made, and *may* have been made before the grand final, and through common courtesy and love for the club it has been kept on the quiet until the grand final is out of the way.

Rest assured once it's all out in the open I'll explain more.

That *may* explain why Manly has been unsuccessful in bids to extend Hasler beyond 2012 already.

Here's a hint (look at the bold parts)...

==============
But after spending the past decade as one of Hasler's trusted lieutenants, Zorba now has the current Eagles boss challenging Fulton.

"He's the best coach I've seen at Manly since Bozo and he's almost level with Bozo," Peters declared.

"He'll just get better and I understand why they are interested him at other clubs."

"I'm going but I hope he doesn't go. I don't think the fans would stand for it."

It's common knowledge Canterbury have tabled a huge offer for Hasler.

They won't get him next year - Hasler will honour the final year of his contract at Manly - but the Dogs will keep nipping away for season 2013.

Don't be mistaken, Hasler won't stay at Brookvale through blind loyalty.

But as Watmough puts it: "You can't really see him with that hair in a blue and white jersey."

"It wouldn't be right him yelling at those guys."

"I don't think he could ever take control of another club the way he has here."

"How could he walk away from something he built?"

It's exactly what the Broncos thought before Wayne Bennett turned his back on them after 21 years.

==========================

Mr Invisible, thanks for your concern for all of us here. Now it is quite clear you are unable to confirm anything so its now time for you to leave the issue alone until concrete information becomes public.

So please accept this as a polite warning to cease & desist with your inflamatory posts on this topic.

MrInvisible said:
Bah ... actually I'm trying to make you guys see not build your hopes up past 2012.

Why? I don't think any of us care if you get your hopes up that you will reach the lofty heights of 10th or 11th in 2012 or 2013?

MrInvisible said:
*Maybe*, just *maybe* my confidence is coming from prior knowledge, have you all considered this??

It has been considered, and swiftly dismissed given that you have shown no signs of having any "knowledge" whatsoever... of anything.

MrInvisible said:
A decision *may* have already been made, and *may* have been made before the grand final, and through common courtesy and love for the club it has been kept on the quiet until the grand final is out of the way.

Why would the Bulldogs appoint a coach for the 2013 season? They will need to find 3-4 coaches to get them through 2012 before they start thinking about 2013.

MrInvisible said:

==============
But after spending the past decade as one of Hasler's trusted lieutenants, Zorba now has the current Eagles boss challenging Fulton.

"He's the best coach I've seen at Manly since Bozo and he's almost level with Bozo," Peters declared.

"He'll just get better and I understand why they are interested him at other clubs."

"I'm going but I hope he doesn't go. I don't think the fans would stand for it."

They won't get him next year - Hasler will honour the final year of his contract at Manly - but the Dogs will keep nipping away for season 2013.

But as Watmough puts it: "You can't really see him with that hair in a blue and white jersey."

It's exactly what the Broncos thought before Wayne Bennett turned his back on them after 21 years.

Hmmm, hidden messages within the text of newspaper articles...

You should watch the Russell Crowe film "A Beatiful Mind" and then promptly seek help.

Fark, Mr Invisible is a delusional bastard isn't he? HAHAHA, you seriously read to much into things, how can you seriously believe anything you read in a paper? Maybe check into local mental hospital.

MrInvisible said:

Rest assured once it's all out in the open I'll explain more.

That *may* explain why Manly has been unsuccessful in bids to extend Hasler beyond 2012 already.

==============

Did you even read my post? Again, he will never coach the Dogs. Signed and sealed from an indisputable source.

MrInvisible said:
Ceagle said:
Keep writing essays on s**t you know absolutely nothing about, and continually convincing yourself that Dessie is coming to your club as a savior.
The Manly Sea Eagles isn't the only family Des has. Think about that for a second. Think about where my comments *might* be coming from, and why I might be being slightly vague.

Coaching a team is a job. If you had the chance to earn more money for your family doing the same job, wouldn't you take it?

The media focussing about Des signing for 2012 with Manly means nothing, if anything it should be a concern given he could have announced his extension beyond 2012 at the same time.

Des has intergrity, he would never accept the scum mutts filfthy dirty money earnt from shonkey development deals.

You need to get back to your little street corner in biffbowl and pedal that BS to your regualar junkie smackie customers as you are missing opportunitys to earn extra cash so that you buy / steal another fully sic subwoffer for your fully sic gemini.
:p

Somehow Des doesn't fit in with a district like Canterbury-Bankstown. A place where it's acceptable to spit in public, drive around shooting up people's houses, or cover ones face and body up, based on some ridiculously outdated notion of modesty. But that's only for the ladies, the chaps are OK to show off their manhood. No thankyou.

Des said in a post game interview that he "looks forward to going back to back". That's all i need to hear!

I don't know if anyone heard this but, at the live site but scott Penn mentioned we have commuted to spend the salary cap in Toyota cup which we haven't been doing and something DES has been asking for as part of his contract negotiations

Daniel said:
I don't know if anyone heard this but, at the live site but scott Penn mentioned we have commuted to spend the salary cap in Toyota cup which we haven't been doing and something DES has been asking for as part of his contract negotiations

Are we going by train? :p

bones said:
Daniel said:

Are we going by train? :p
Maybe.

"The Salary Cap Express now departing for ANZ Stadium from Platform No. 3>"

Which I took to mean that previously they didn't have the bucks to spend up to the level of the salary cap - and meant that the Manly backers and sponsors would now tip in more cash.

If Des signs to coach past 2012 I imagine he would have a list of important things he wants addressed like this.

Perry and the team better get to it capitalising on this great victory to bring more cash to the club....can't say we haven't got a great opportunity to exploit

From Twitter

@Jimmy_Smith25
Very strong mail that Des Hasler has signed with Bulldogs for 2013. J. Dymock's 1 year deal supports this theory. #NRL

Most likely trying to make up bull**** at this point, nothing confirmed.

• 👍
Reactions: ads
Des was saying he wants funding in all 3 grades to keep experiencing the success we are having. I think that’s the key in keeping Des

You just have to look at how good the warriors development is having a team in all 3 grades. Depending on their new NRL coach they may win a GF within the next 3 years.

Okay this contradicts the rumor I posted above

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/sport/the-length-of-des-haslers-next-contract-is-the-big-question-at-brookvale/story-e6frg7mf-1226157585255

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6