Whats the Bet?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Based on past history Des when he chooses the team today for the Knights game will stick with basically the same 17 from last night - he is loathe to makes changes at anytime.

Is this time any different to others?

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Nope same team

Williams to wing and Nuemann to centres

Have the teams been announced?

Neumann ! ! !

Not yet Jethro, I just feel it will be predictable & Mark might have nailed it (unfortunately)

Neumann must be dropped,i cant even begin to think how bad a choice he will be,if he gets picked we lose.

I didn't catch the game, but what if they spend every moment from now til the game having Neumann just catching bombs and passes?  And pick him in centres... and have the Pope bless him?

Oh well, not much we can do is there?  Hang in there everyone

The bet is the same old same old,as much as we all love what Des has done for this club,I believe the best time to rebuild or add a few highly talented young players to the top 17 is when you win a premiership.Yet what have we done sign baily and Rodney,surely we could have promoted from with in foran and haergraves should have been in the 17 from begining of season.I think we have the worst record in the nrl at promoting youth.Don't get me wrong I don't mind us signing players if they are stars such as Kennedy and Lyon,but we should not clog up our team with cast off's from other teams

Tony Williams & David Williams to come in this week
Pooman and Lyon out, Tony Williams to the centres.

Also i would be playing Bani at fullback and put Robbo back to the wing.

I have a funny feeling that Willo left the photos he had of Des with Hello Neumann, so don't expect him to be dropped anytime soon.

everyone wants to bitch and moan about neumann. What other option did hasler have. Who should have been selected on the wing ahead of him. Its not like williams x 2 and stewart were playing for the sunshine coast. Yes he had a poor game but he only has 5 first grade games under his belt, was playing out of position and in attrocious conditions. He had plenty of fancied teammates who played nearly as poorly. The fact is our depth in the outside backs has been severely tested and nuemann was the only option.

what? throw rookies into a team playing poorly. That will only slow them down. Plenty have bagged hasler about how long it takes him to bring blokes through, but when he does they are rarely out of their depth due to a solid apprenticeship in lower grades. Eg Glenn stewart, ballin, cuthbertson. You see it all the time at other clubs. !8 year olds promoted and then spat out again. That doesnt happen at Manly

I wouldn't have played him on the wing. Essentially blooding a new player out of position. Put him in centre and shift matai or lyon to the wing

I was talkin to Bones on the phone not long ago and he said he was chatting to wolfman last nite and he told him he has to pass a fitness test later on in the week

come Sunday Des "radar" Haslers team will be different to what is above I reckon

Dan link said:
I wouldn't have played him on the wing. Essentially blooding a new player out of position. Put him in centre and shift matai or lyon to the wing
I can't agree with Lyon on wing what a waste that would be

reyam link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=179913.msg216459#msg216459 date=1238480584]
I can't agree with Lyon on wing what a waste that would be
[/quote]

you prefer neuman?

Neumann will be OK on the wing against the Druggies.  There's really no-one else.  Lyon or Mad Stevie would be a waste.  Stevie needs to be in the centres to stop their centres who are quite good.  Robbo should be on the wing and Bani at fullback but that wont happen under Hasler. 

Dan link said:

Never weaken one position to strengthen another.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7