Whats sad about last night...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

PEPSI

Bencher
Is the realisation that Beaver is in fact far and away the best centre in our club!

how awesome was he, beating blokes, defensively etc. Goes to show, he had quality halves plus quality winger next to him... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I thought that too. I posted on ME a day or so ago about all the calls to play Harris, Watmough, Beaver etc at centre. We have a great backrow but lack the class out wide to really capitalise the way the Berrigan and Gasnier and co do when they have the room.

What it really says is that the Cupboard is bare!!!! Lets hope that Ashley Alberts makes his mark!

I think Ashley is the class we need there fellas. With Hill back too, we have gone from rags to riches. Steppa / Matai or a definately DIFFERENT combo to Alberts / Hill

beaver wasnt really tested much. Was only made to make 3 tackles as a centre.

He has failed there in the past at club level. but i wouldnt be feeling sad for beaver when there are 3 knights there that looked very very good yet they havnt won a game.

disagree, Tezza set up one try Matai zero! lol

i think we under estimate Tezzas contribution to defence, not just his defence but the way he organises the defence around him. That is the stuff that Matai and steppa have a long way to go in regards to matching tezza.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4