Whats Matai Made of ????

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

PEPSI

Bencher
the rest of this season will be akey to Matai's future.

With Travis re-signing and all the paper talk pointing to The King and Bell in the centres next year looks like Stevie will be battling for a wing position with the likes of Robertson, who has done little wrong since joining.

Or can he finish the season in such form that he will force Desmond to push the King to 5/8 next year and Burns to hooker/bench role ?

time for the young fella to stand up and show us what hes made of!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Burns to hooker or bench LMFAOO.. your joking me

This is coming from the bloke who wanted to Play Lyon out of position to keep Matai ?

seriously Gotsi im not the only one to suggest Burns would be a great Hooker/Bench player like a younger fitter Dunley

he hasnt the passing game for a 5/8, but has solid defence, has mongrel, hits it up hard and can kick. all the atributes of a good hooker

you should be pushing for it as this would keep your best pall Matai in the team!

Matai is a fantastic player, and I would be VERY dissapointed to see him go anywhere. He scores more tries than Robertson, is more aggressive, and more confident. A backline of:-

01. Bullet Stewart
02. Angry Matai
03. Brilliant Bell
04. The Lyon King
05. Chris hiccup Hicks
06. Travis my temper Burns
07. Matt Boreford

Would be just devastating. Here you heard it here 1st - best backline in the competition.

and we can spend all weekend watching a barrage of Bombs to Matais wing with 6ft plus wingers jumping over his head to score ? Not sure if we can afford that.

Hard to Bag Robbo for not scoring tries as he is only as good as the centre inside him, ( Matai ??) he has also defused many kicks and saved many tries with his defence. Definately it would be between Matai and him for that wing spot no question unless Meaney overtakes them both!

you are 4getting john williams from parra who definitely will start next season

he is better than hicks, robbo or winger mattai

Is Williams definately coming?
if so we have when hell of a potent backline

and some reasonable depth,

Robbo/Mattai all in prem league, all shoud do well running of our Half Witt!

We may have a good backline next year but our forwards are looking pretty poor especially if they cannot convince BK to go around one more year.

Princess, Dunners, Monnas, Willo and Glenn Stewart. Hardly a premiership winning forward pack.

Who is going to replace BK?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4