What's going on?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mellonhead

Reserve Grader
What's going on?

The site generally for last 2 weeks has been very boring.... no rumours, no pickering, no synde remarks about other site member either..... has anyone got any info even remotely interesting? :cry: :?: :!:

What's going on?

I heard a rumour that mellonhead was gay, but due to the Bye weekend thats all I have....

What's going on?

if that's the case how come my wife is pregnant, and then, who is the father, and then, do you want to hook up!

What's going on?

I reckon the bye weekend this year has been as boring as anything. We have flown under the radar for the last few weeks and that is not a bad thing.

With the team to be announced today it is likely to pick up. Will Beaver be fit, is Choc ready to play, how is BK, can Kite get on the paddock, will King use the compromising pictures he has of Des to get into the run-on side again etc

How many penalties will Dunley give away? Can Burns keep his mouth shut? How many times will Gidley catch Matai out of position?

Was there a conspiracy to get Johns off his charges just so they could beat Manly?

What's going on?

I got wined and dined by the club two weeks ago (aka bought off) and so my conga line have had little grist for the mill.

What's going on?

if that's the case how come my wife is pregnant, and then, who is the father, and then, do you want to hook up!

denial, ask Darren hayes all about it

What's going on?

I got wined and dined by the club two weeks ago (aka bought off) and so my conga line have had little grist for the mill.

The prophet for the masses, those without a voice and that poor forgotten group of white collar professionals has been bought off with a few beers and a couple of dodgy dim sims!

What's going on?

Maybe Matas is an exponent of the old adage.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer :)

Or you maybe right, a party pie and a beer may be enough for the big fella

What's going on?

Or you maybe right, a party pie and a beer may be enough for the big fella

pffffffffffffffft don't hold your breath. I've just been extremely busy of late. I'm sure ht evenom will return if we go pear-shaped over the next 4 weeks.

And you'll all love it - even Corso Pete. ;)

What's going on?

You missed the early days of this sight when the venom was a wonderful sight to behold.

What's going on?

I have a feeling the venom will return after Friday night.

The next 4 games are all going to be very tough.

What's going on?

I think we will finish with at least 1 more win but dont hold high hopes for the bulldogs and storm games

What's going on?

2 maybe 3 from the next 4. I think you lads are underselling the team if it remains at full strength.

Just quietly, I wouldn't be making too many plans for October 1 that don't involve watching the Grand Final. Stranger things have happened.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4