What's going on?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SilentBob

Bencher
What's going on?

Regarding signing news.....

See this article here

Every other club, including the Titans, is mentioned.

Considering the club is usually on the back page every second day leading up to June 30 in recent years I find it surprising that barely a peep has been said involving Manly. Jamie Lyon has been loosely linked in articles about Parra and Penrith signing him and a there has little talk about Burns, other than that it has just been forum talk on the various sites.

Is it a matter of the club finally learning to keep its cards close to its chest, is there nothing happening worth reporting, or have I just missed something?

What has changed?

What's going on?

Maybe a certain official or two at Manly have been told to shut up.

Just on your point noone knew anything about Kite till he had signed and Kennedy was fairly late in the piece.

Managers tend to talk up the players rather than the clubs - the managers need clubs to think their clients are being chased and unless they act quickly and pay overs they might miss out.

What's going on?

I remember both Kennedy and Kite getting a fair bit of publicity, Kennedy for the amount of money we were willing to spend and Kite due to the tug of war with Canberra, they were both signed by this time two years ago though.

What's going on?

May be someone is has finally convinced Zorba to get his mouth shut or may be the perennial leaker has gone on the wagon.

What's going on?

Also most of this info I reckon would come from players managers trying to oush up their players price etc. I wouldn't take too much notice of it at this stage.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4