Whats doing?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For me, the intent wasn’t there. Again.

We’ve started both games on the back foot.

We are showing good signs at times. Hopefully it clicks at some point.
It will. This time last year was worse. Round 2, Easts and Penrith down. Would I have liked wins? Hell yeah but not the end of the world! We’ve also played two pretty tough away games. Wouldn’t want to be the dogs next week.

It will. This time last year was worse. Round 2, Easts and Penrith down. Would I have liked wins? Hell yeah but not the end of the world! We’ve also played two pretty tough away games. Wouldn’t want to be the dogs next week.
Yeah, but we come out and start bashing lesser teams (and I am certainly not taking that as a given), and so what? What have we learned and developed from the lessons of last season? I'm absolutely at a loss to digest those two limp performances when we really should have had so much to prove going into these games. If anything we looked even worst than last season against decent opposition.

Yeah, but we come out and start bashing lesser teams (and I am certainly not taking that as a given), and so what? What have we learned and developed from the lessons of last season? I'm absolutely at a loss to digest those two limp performances when we really should have had so much to prove going into these games. If anything we looked even worst than last season against decent opposition.
Yep it’s disappointing. Reality is there are 16 teams in this comp and they can all win on the day. Cliche I know but it’s one game at a time. Gotta win games to get a shot at the big ones. Playing the best teams in round 1-4 doesn’t mean a lot to me tbh. It’d be nice not to start with them given our past 3 season starts, but is what it is. Games gone now so onto the dogs and improvement.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8