What's doing people?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DVS Matt

Bencher
Long time since i've been on here.

Only 2 weeks till our first game, the time has gone pretty fast imo.

matabele still ruffling feathers no doubt :wink:

Of course matty, of course.

Just had another banning from ME I beleive,reason being the artile about 'Princess' signing which you can read on the main AE forum

Good evening Mayor Quimby. :wink: I was beginning to wonder if you could find this place again despite the ability to tell me where it was so frequently. :p

you need to get into the site to find that out.

I feel another AE goes hardline again thing coming up....

Each to their on, i just to the development here :D

How are you matt, staying In trouble i hope

bugger sounds like a good afternoon.

Ive browsed LU a couple of times - is it worth posting on??

Usually it seems like a bunch of pre pubecent boys who have no idea about football and think that their team should make up the entire australian team, Kiwi team and both SOO teams.

you need to get into the site to find that out.

I feel another AE goes hardline again thing coming up....

Each to their on, i just to the development here :D

How are you matt, staying In trouble i hope

yep, nothing like a bit of trouble to settle me before bed lol

have a look at sidey's most recent reply:

For everybody's information I had nothing to do with DVS Matt being ousted from any comp or any forum. The decision was made by others. But I can see this boy has a vey big problem with me for being alive. I defended myself in another thread and he came in hammer and tong to put me down.

I had said nothing against him. I have not instigated any problem with him.

I will seek advice from the authorities if it goes too far. I have read what he wants to do rockers at the Alternate site.

If he tries anything like that the Police will become involved.

I replied in the other post about this, i dont see any legal boundry that you have infringed you engaged in a debate with him on a forum, I do not know any athority that he could report you too that wouldnt chortle about it.

You have not crossed any legal thresholds that I can see not even harrasment. I wouldnt even worry about replying.

What about... AE goes hardcore. That would ruffel some feathers. Staring our very own princess.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4