What you guys doin?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nutzcraw

Bencher
Thought i'd see what you guys and girls are getting up to this weekend!!

I am leaving in a few hours to see the second best thing to come out of sydney (manly being first)

A 3 piece heavy/rock band called COG... They kick arse.. can't wait to see them.. i like them that much i'm backing up to see them again up the sunny coast tomorrow night too

Should be good!

What's your plans?

A weekend long conference. The only good thing about it being that it will pass the time quicker whilst we wait for next Friday's season opener.

Dinner tonight with some friends.

work tomorrow morning then 18th party in the arvo.

Sunday ?

DJing tonight at a ****ty club (I doubt they read this forum), partying tomorrow night!

well sounds like you all have something planned to keep ya mind of a footy less weekend!!

Hope ya's have a top one (last one before footy starts)

C'mon you eagles!!

[quote author=PJ]
DJing tonight at a ****ty club (I doubt they read this forum), partying tomorrow night!

Are you Djspook? 8|

[/quote]

*%#@*#%&*.....in short no!

Have a good weekend fellow posters- one week and we are into it GO YOU MIGHTY EAGLES!!!!

Just finished watching The Chasers & Ali G ( good hour entertainment )

Going to a 1 year old Birthday party on Saturday then a few hours on the tennis court.

Sunday , we'll be in the Members Stand for the A League Grand Final.

Enjoy the weekend fellow Silvertails !(only 7 more sleeps)

[quote author=Fluffy]
away shooting things again

Fluff you like Billy Connolly ?

He has a Great old Routine about the Weekend Soldier :D

[/quote]

very much

havnt heard that routine though - im sure its good for a chuckle or 2.

liked his interview with denton last week

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4