What? We haven't signed Orford yet?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man

You go away for a few hours, refresh the screen and hope against hope to see a banner headline to the effect of:

ORFORD SIGNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No such luck.

no such luck mata,i feel cold very cold

then get the hell out of the bath!

I think he's been running under the sprinkler in the front yard again. :)

no i was just blockading the bathroom door and reaching for the razor when i heard on the radio we are still a chance of signing orford,gives me a moment to weigh up my decision.

Vegas I think that first instincts are often the best, go on shave that eyebrow in an anguished cry for help

no i was just blockading the bathroom door and reaching for the razor when i heard on the radio we are still a chance of signing orford,gives me a moment to weigh up my decision.

las "Chopper" Vegas

not the adamms family *click click*

The mUppets are a possibility too

ass holes the lot of you,you will all laugh when i am running manly and i crucify monas in the centre of brookvale oval ala braveheart

thats a bit harsh isnt it................I would have thought drawing and Quartering would be sufficient.

Banahan on the other hand..........

i have already got a pink pillow case with eyes cut in it for the lynching,sue will wear the regular pink tutu

i have already got a pink pillow case with eyes cut in it for the lynching,sue will wear the regular pink tutu

Will he be wearing the lamp up his bum again?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6