What was different ... observations

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I reckon Shu was playing to the game plan of get the basics right for now, don't overplay your hand. There were the little touches that he's known for but I think conservative was the way to go until he settles into the role.
A 9 outa 10 for me on Shu, he looked cool and calm was talking all the time, where he wants players to be positioned when he wants the ball, great pass selection and only used the no-lookers sparingly for greater effect. Just having Josh calling the shots and with so many options to him is going to be such a weapon for us.

A 9 outa 10 for me on Shu, he looked cool and calm was talking all the time, where he wants players to be positioned when he wants the ball, great pass selection and only used the no-lookers sparingly for greater effect. Just having Josh calling the shots and with so many options to him is going to be such a weapon for us.
Yep, he did look confident getting the blokes into position. I reckon he's loving that part of the game now after being forced to be a bit of a workhorse in the backrow.

In the second half though, we looked the Manly of the past few years. Almost zero go forward, players not running onto the ball, hooker flat/forward passing, 3 meter gains each play and the players running straight back into the markers instead of slightly wide.

This is what I fear most, that our forwards ain’t good enough. Our props just don’t match it with the other teams.

Jake will try his guts out, but he looks pretty flat around that 60-70m mark.

Oshay Olay .... bench prop at best, we were better with Keppie and Paseka and the two young guns when they came on

No Dce was the biggest difference .
Not too late to send him to the Dolphins.
Somewhat tongue in cheek,hopefully he comes in and kills it.
But wouldn't be surprised if he came back and stifled all that attack either.

Why not? Why be miserable when we've had a couple of wins and we can see the team looking much better than the horror of last year? Life's too short not to take the little wins!
Nah ! I wouldn’t say I was miserable… maybe cautious, realistic and not getting too carried away just yet!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6