What tomorrow night will bring

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Shane link said:
The reason i like us in this game is even during a massive flogging,with many SOO players out last year,we found the way to beat them

We have enough players,barely
We need Choc tho
Too right we need Choc and Zorba said this morning he's playing, so here's hoping.

Cambo link said:
No ke a draw is about as likely as you fornicating with a human being instead of an animal. Seriously mate your not even the slightest bit amusing, your piss weak attempts at humor are sooooooo repetitive it's boring.

Cam, from some of the **** that you post on these boards, i would say that you DO have as much chance of fornicating with animals as you do with humans.

Canteen Worker link said:
The game is not at Brookie but at Kogarah. We stink down there.

The only thing that gives me any hope is that this is a must-win game for us whilst they will remain on top of the ladder with a loss.

Have Manly ever played ST Merge at Kogarah?

Garts link said:
The 2004 debacle Fluffy, the game when we blew a massive lead. 

shudder.....I remember people being happy about that loss as we showed some good skill

Garts link said:
The 2004 debacle Fluffy, the game when we blew a massive lead. 

got that one on dvd. you can see things during the game which just built up over the following years and became so much of how we played through 07 and 08

I am not confident BUT, it's the sort of "spring an upset" scenario that could just work...the boys have a lot to play for.

And think this, on Friday morning prior to the tipping going in how many of you would have picked the Sharks??

Strange things can happen, and have happened this weekend already.

Fingers crossed

Cambo link said:
No ke a draw is about as likely as you fornicating with a human being instead of an animal. Seriously mate your not even the slightest bit amusing, your piss weak attempts at humor are sooooooo repetitive it's boring.

Don't want to spring anything new on ya Cliffy, gotta keep it simple just like your retorts. You're getting grumpy in your old age mate ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6