What to say in my 1000th post??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Oh my, that's very sad. :(

Should I put that on my resume, like a few misguided soles probably would have for having 20,000 over at MSE during the old regime.

well here it is my 1000th post on silvertails.net

I'll just say it is a great honour to become apart of the silvertails.net 1000 club!!

Just a thanks to everyone involved in the site... i check it everyday for articles and topics regarding Manly

It has certainly saved me from being bored many o times!!

Just good to have a chat to all those Manly fans out there

Peace

I agree: very disappointing.

You signed up over 7 months ago... you should've been planning for this from day one.

Oh well. C'est la vie. Maybe on the next rollover...

She won Bartender of the month in a pub up here in queensland... or so i read once i stopped looking!!

Hope it breaks up the day at work for ya's haha

She won Bartender of the month in a pub up here in queensland... or so i read once i stopped looking!!

Well my bar is tender after gazing at her for awhile

Would that qualify as too much information :?: :D

[quote author=Nutzcraw]

Well my bar is tender after gazing at her for awhile

Would that qualify as too much information :?: :D
[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I believe so

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4