What to do in the off season.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Manly are gone. The dream is shattered for another year.

What do we do to while away the time before the smell of liniment and the thump of boot on leather assaults our common sense once again:

March is a long time away......... 8| 8| 8|

Well, i'll probably start picking up the pace more in the beer stakes (if that's possible) and replace Manly with the Australian Cricket Team :)

Smash those poms!

I hear you Jatz.

I have a long term plan of getting absolutely hammered and recovering on the beach

Well, i'll probably start picking up the pace more in the beer stakes (if that's possible) and replace Manly with the Australian Cricket Team :)

Smash those poms!
Me too Nutz.
You know what gets me- Is that the season has only just started and Ponting is already having a frikken rest day form todays game against the Windies.
Pussy.

Bring on the Spring Carnival, the Cricket, the Beach, the hot chicks parading around in next to nothing.

What footy?

I am thinking about coming down for the Caulfield Doug but am also planning on a few festivals in between so may not have the cash.

Has anyone ever been to :park Life"?

Yep. Parklife is great.

No worries mate, we will be there regardless as its Pete's birthday weekend and we plan on getting extremely ****ed up.

Never been to park life so I think i will give it a go

Well, I'll be replacing Manly with the NZ cricket team. Hopefully they will take out the ICC Champions Trophy.

Lets hope that the Ashes are every bit as close as it was last time - I'll get back to you lot as to who I think will win!!

I'll be hitting up the beach and as many barbeques/parties as I can to pass the weekends.

The cricket, home reno's and a trip overseas will also do nicely.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4