What the hell.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fro

First Grader
Does Watmough bring to the team?

Within 2 minutes he plays tip with Inglis and lets him walk over the line.

a short time later drops it as cold as a spud and they score again.

Gifts them the fiirst 2 tries, upon which everyone gives up and starts seeing how many times they can **** up..

Absolutely diabolical, Melbournes best and Fairiest, A Watmough...

Piss off to Sunshine coast and get someone with less ego and more pride in there.

His attack is going well, but his defence is so woeful at times. He was the worst offender last week too. He is virtually a walking gap at times.

attack going well??

have a look at their second try, he drops it, 2 tackles later they score. Game over.

I take your point that he is a strong runner, but ball security is non existant.

He has never been able to catch, we all know that. What I meant was that he has been busting tackles and making metres, which is more than some of the others can claim.

Frustrating

He is constantly our biggest trier, and shows the most out of anyone on attack with the ball in hand, but has these little things in his game that are turning a 8/10 game into a 6/10

I couldn't drop him though

After every try the trainer comes out and sprays the sticky stuff on Choc's hands. If we were scoring more tries it might help him - cause he sure needs it.

That attempt on Inglis was terrible, one of the worst I have seen.  It is so damn frustrating as we all know he can pull of great tackles in some circumstances.  Really needs to work on his technique to get some consistancy. 

it wasn't good and I agree he tired hard and and came up with costly mistakes, but on that occasion he was drawn in to the dummy runner, that was his man he was marking...it was a good play by Storm, they got the extra man. It is a 50*50 decision he has to make and in the end he should stay with his man. Maybe the defensive line didn't read it well and Choc should have let the inside defender  come across and tackle the dummy runner, but after looking at it again, they just didn't mark up well.

Canteen Worker link said:
After every try the trainer comes out and sprays the sticky stuff on Choc's hands. If we were scoring more tries it might help him - cause he sure needs it.
Maybe they are using the wrong spray. Someone might have substituted cooking oil ?

When he let Inglis through, there was no way that he could have seen past their decoy runner who ran through the line. You could see from his really late reaction that he simply didn't see Inglis come through.

He does drop it often, but he practically makes 15 metres everytime he runs it. More than can be said for some of the others.

Choc wasn't the worse.  Bani's feeble attempt to tackle Slater was up there.  Stood beside the guy.  Lots of grabbing went on all over the park.  Defensive coach?  Have we one?  

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Frustrating

He is constantly our biggest trier, and shows the most out of anyone on attack with the ball in hand, but has these little things in his game that are turning a 8/10 game into a 6/10

I couldn't drop him though

Our biggest trier??? How about he "tries" do defend like a first grade footballer!

It's all well and good to put on a big hit on a half arsed runner in their own half- how about showing some ticker and defending his try line for a change.

He's playing like a cat.

Our try line defense has certainly been poor nodd.  We seem to have forgotten to get off our line and charge the ball carrier.

In every game I have watched, our 'red zone' defence has been poor. This has cost us big time as the soft tries affect the confidence and put pressure on us to make points rather than play with patience.

I thought we were much better between the two quarterlines last night but our poor goal defence and panic in attack in their quarter was the decider.

The way I look at it he is getting in and having a go, maybe if a few others stood up and did the same he wouldn't be making as many errors. Just a thought.

Fro link said:
Does Watmough bring to the team?

Within 2 minutes he plays tip with Inglis and lets him walk over the line.

a short time later drops it as cold as a spud and they score again.

Gifts them the fiirst 2 tries, upon which everyone gives up and starts seeing how many times they can F**k up..

Absolutely diabolical, Melbournes best and Fairiest, A Watmough...

Piss off to Sunshine coast and get someone with less ego and more pride in there.
well fro
you must be right and the australian selectors must be wrong
because chocs in the Test team :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7