What the hell is a Lanyard?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I'm thinking about getting Bird of PRey membership.

But what the hell is a Sea Eagles Lanyard and Pouch?

a Lanyard is one of thise things you put around your neck. You know the things peole often have ID cards on?

you know how i feel....I dotn wear hats!

My guess is that the lanyard is the 1 cm wide ID card holder. I bought a Manly one last year for about $13 and wear it everywhere at work as it contains my photo copy card. My guess is that the footy and t-shirt would add up to the difference in the membership package. WYSIWYG.

On the positive side - I ordered a stash of last year's stock from the online shop last Wednesday and they arrived on Friday. Given what the postal service is like out here, that is almost miraculous!!!!

Isn't a lanyard and pouch something you buy from the tool shed in oxford street. I think it is leather and looks like a g-string/jock strap type garment.

I wouldn't suggest that you wear it in dubbo though because you will probably get bashed. Keep it for when you and wheel go to oxford street. lol

Isn't a lanyard and pouch something you buy from the tool shed in oxford street. I think it is leather and looks like a g-string/jock strap type garment.

I wouldn't suggest that you wear it in dubbo though because you will probably get bashed. Keep it for when you and wheel go to oxford street. lol
Wear it when you go to see Brokenback Mountain with all the Intellectual Cowboys from Dubbo!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote author=Daniel]
you know how i feel....I dotn wear hats!

You might have to soon with your receding hairline 8D :lol: :lol: :drunk:

[/quote]

I would shave my head first. Actually with no hair, I might wear a hat, since I dont have to worry about my hair style then

Lanyards are good for keeping your keys on...

Dan I hear you about the hat, I've got 5 Manly hats and I've worn maybe two of them once...

None! The only time the hats have been worn to games is when I couldn't find my sunnies.

I definately learnt my lesson..

But I'm not a hat "person"..it reduces my appearance from 16 year old to a 9 year old.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4