What the HELL do we do next Saturday Night?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
With Beaver potentially back, no-one suspended, it is impossible to do a correct YART. I challenge all of you to do a YART to see who gets the money. For me:-

01. Brett Stewart
02. Michael Robertson
03. Jamie Lyon
04. Steven Bell
05. Chris Hicks
06. Travis Burns
07. Matt Orford
08. Jason King
09. Michael Monaghan
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Steve Menzies
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Matt Ballin
15. George Rose
16. Mark Bryant
17. Steve Matai (Like Melbourne do with Quinn)

Meaning Luke Williamson, Shane Dunley, Glenn Hall play premier league.

Man - that's tough. The toughest YART since being a Manly fan.

We might start winning a few more PL games in any case.

I can't see Des benching Matai. I think it's the way to go but I just don't think it will happen.

I don't know, I like the look of your team but with Hall on the bench instead of Matai. But I reckon Des will go with his Round 1 team with Choc in for Willow, in which case Ballin misses out and Lyon plays 6 with Burns to bench.

1. Brett Stewart
2. Micheal Robertson
3. Steven Bell
4. Jamie Lyon
5. Chris Hicks
6. Travis Burns
7. Matt Orford
8. Brent Kite
9. Michael Monaghan
10. Jason King
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Glen Stewart
13. Steve Menzies

14. Matt Ballin
15. Mark Bryant
16. Glen Hall
17. George Rose

It looks like a very good team too if I do say so myself. :D

Maybe Williamson in place of one of Hall or Rose. For defense reasons against Melbourne.

With Beaver potentially back, no-one suspended, it is impossible to do a correct YART. I challenge all of you to do a YART to see who gets the money. For me:-

01. Brett Stewart
02. Michael Robertson
03. Jamie Lyon
04. Steven Bell
05. Chris Hicks
06. Travis Burns
07. Matt Orford
08. Jason King
09. Michael Monaghan
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Steve Menzies
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Matt Ballin
15. George Rose
16. Mark Bryant
17. Steve Matai (Like Melbourne do with Quinn)

Meaning Luke Williamson, Shane Dunley, Glenn Hall play premier league.

Man - that's tough. The toughest YART since being a Manly fan.

I like thgis team but i think Matai will start and Willo will be there somewhere. Remember he does has photos

If Menzies makes a comeback, I doubt it will be against the storm this week. And if by some chance he does, I assume it will be off the bench. He hasnt played for 9 weeks and will need match fitness. Not a bright idea to start a bloke lacking fitness against the best team in the comp.

ABC reckon that Matai will be in PL, nothing to do with that incident, something about he had Des having a chat about him going to the dressing room when he came off v Parra

Maybe Williamson in place of one of Hall or Rose. For defense reasons against Melbourne.
For sure Flip he had 31 tackles last night (Glen Stewart topped for us with 33) and he was off for a fair while as well.

Does anyone have any REAL info about when Beaver is back? I deadset believe he is the missing cog for us realistically competing for the Premiership this year - the backrow is the only area we lack depth at the moment.

Willo must play. His defense is pure gold and will be needed up the middle on Saturday. What a disgrace putting the game on at 5.30 saturday.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4