What the heck is going on!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
Man charged over rock attack

A 25-YEAR-OLD man will appear in court next month charged with maliciously inflicting grievous bodily harm following a rock-throwing incident at Kiama on the NSW south coast.

Nicole Miller, 22, has had part of her skull removed and remains on a ventilation machine in hospital after the car she was travelling in was showered with rocks early yesterday morning.

She was returning from a night out in Wollongong with two friends at about 3.15am (AEST) when a barrage of rocks slammed into their Holden Astra just after they passed the Riverside Drive overpass on the Princes Highway.

Miss Miller, 22, who was sitting in the rear left passenger seat, suffered serious head injuries and was taken to Wollongong Hospital.

She underwent emergency surgery and remains in a critical condition.

Lake Illawarra Police went to an address in Tarrant Street, Kiama Downs, at about 8pm last night and arrested the 25-year-old man.

He was taken to Port Kembla Police Station where he was questioned and later charged.

He was granted conditional bail and is expected to appear in Wollongong Local Court on August 21.

Two Kiama men, both aged 19, yesterday assisted police with their inquiries and were released pending further investigation.

NSW (Newcastle, Sydney, Wollongong) is a very dangerous place. I don't know how you people feel safe there given the regular nature of these incidents.

I see three men were shot in Sydney overnight too.

I don't understand the mentality of these sort of people. What possible outcome other than death or injury could you expect from throwing a rock at a moving vehicle. They should be charged with attempted murder.

This happened to me once on the M5, and it scared the living **** out of me.

I doubt it, just your garden variety, run of the mill ****wits.

News just to hand, they are Parramatta supporters apparently....figures. Probably pissed 'cause their interest rates went up.

Many of us ST posters who saw those Eels supporters kicking and bashing a cripple at Paramatta Stadium when we lost the semi-final there in 2005 will not be surprised by that.

You stand on the hill at Brookie and you will find that Manly has morons for supporters too. Just two weeks ago I witnessed one try to pick a fight with another supporter for no reason.

They were sleeper fans that the Eels sent over when Crusher left them.

Surprising they didn't throw a SIM card at the car then.

They tried to but the AFP had taken their sim cards to plant as evidence for their next raid on terror.

[quote author=Sherlock]
Are they muslim?

No they were shire inbreds left over from the Cronulla riot.

It is a pity they were not muslim as we could have had them stoned to death instead.

[/quote]Coud have cut off their hands and bashed their heads in a la Sharia!!!

[quote author=Sherlock]
Are they muslim?

No they were shire inbreds left over from the Cronulla riot.

It is a pity they were not muslim as we could have had them stoned to death instead.

[/quote]

Yeah, saw the photo and thought typical Shire-bred white convict trash.

Probably his lineage hasn't travelled more than 50km since they landed here with the First Fleet except to go to a cheap tattoo parlour to get a southern cross on their arse.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4