What shots do i need for Thailand?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Awesome can't wait.

I am thinking I am a bit off a gambling man and might just go Hep a+b and play roullette with the rest

I have 3 phobias though fLIP and they are genuine (**** you guys are going to use this against me.

1 - Having blood drawn. It doesn't hurt and I have had it done enough times to know it doesn't hurt, it is more that blood is being taken from me I am terrified of having it done and I have no idea why, but when I get it done, it's like I have had a bucket of water thrown over me

2 - Injections, similar to the above. I know it doesnt hurt, I  have had thousands of the buggers in my life but just have an irrational fear.

3 - Grasshoppers....

Dan link said:
I have 3 phobias though fLIP and they are genuine (F**k you guys are going to use this against me.

1 - Having blood drawn. It doesn't hurt and I have had it done enough times to know it doesn't hurt, it is more that blood is being taken from me I am terrified of having it done and I have no idea why, but when I get it done, it's like I have had a bucket of water thrown over me

2 - Injections, similar to the above. I know it doesnt hurt, I  have had thousands of the buggers in my life but just have an irrational fear.

3 - Grasshoppers....

God help you if you ever get a blood disease / disorder.... or a swarm of locusts.

No no no

Grasshoppers are the most evil things ever made, have you ever had one bite you...they bite!

If you haven't been bitten you would say no, but yes they bite.

I rented a place once, that seemed to be the central hang out place for upteen thousand grasshoppers. It got to the point where we had to have a mosquito net over the bed, and you would wake up with about 3 or 4 of them peering in at you, salivating at the prospect of feeding off of your flesh.

yeesh

Here is a blog post I wrote about it
http://www.blokeman.com/2007/12/07/grasshoppers-did-you-know-they-bite/

We used to use them as bait when we went trout fishing up near Mt David, (pretty sure thats what its called, it was a while ago, out near Oberon anyway).

When you are trying to put a hook through them they bite you, but it doesnt hurt, it just feels uncomfortable.

Better than having a hook shoved up your arse though im sure.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2