What really inspired randall

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I think randall was inspired by our constant calls to him.

Personal favourite was

"One ****house Hooker, going cheap, goes by the name of Randall"

after that he started playing well

but in all seriousness, the boys did a great job of revving up the crowd and starting chants, we had them up every few minutes with a chant and the kids around us really got into it.

So well done to CW, Wheel, Six, MB (and friends) My Dad, Mark and the people around us. A good job of cheering and a great atmosphere

Sounds like you guys should have got MOM award will contact MM tomorrow to correct this oversight :lol: :lol:
Danny's one-liners were sensational today!!! Did someone give a him book of them for his birthday!!! Great day at the footy and well done to the lads for getting the crowd on the hill behind the side. The atmosphere was the best I have experienced at brooky for quite a while!!

Hm..I really must go over and join in on the AE experience..I was infront of the make shift Barmy Army under the Delmege sign....

Not once during the 2nd half did they stop chanting. I only heard one chant being repeated too. Something that ended with " Nobody likes you, nobody likes you, nobody likes you....You're a Khuntt".

Congratulations. You guys must have been the reason Randall threw that pass that rolled along the ground just avoiding the broncos player before being swooped upon by Stewart for his try.

Sensational work by AE.

Hm..I really must go over and join in on the AE experience..I was infront of the make shift Barmy Army under the Delmege sign....

Not once during the 2nd half did they stop chanting. I only heard one chant being repeated too. Something that ended with \" Nobody likes you, nobody likes you, nobody likes you....You're a Khuntt\".

You liked martys bongos.

Duff was using the Khunt line

I chucked in a few lockyer your sisters going out with Squeek after watching Basketball on sat night.

Were you with DVS matt??

We only used the here we go chant once this week and it worked yet again.

I need a louder horn though

It helps when you have 5 beers before the game at the club. My throat is paying the price 2day, very crokey.

yeah mine too. I didnt have the beers but the warriors game should see me in full voice

[quote author=CC_Eagle]

Not once during the 2nd half did they stop chanting. I only heard one chant being repeated too. Something that ended with \" Nobody likes you, nobody likes you, nobody likes you....You're a Khuntt\".

Were you with DVS matt??

[/quote]

negative, i was sitting on the hill about 10 metres below them.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2