What news of Kite?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
All our plays come from Monas, we lack a second playmaker, our current no 6 (it was Menzies again today) just lack the creativity. We really never look like scoring and we do it comes from a kick, a BK bust or broken play.

Our defence was generally solid, we didn't seem to have a lot of ball. Johns stood up Sam Harris for his try and really with the crowd behind them that was the end of the game.

I rate Witt as a playmaker higher than I do Monaghan.

So our best play maker languishes in PL for mine.

Playing aan extra forward works well in defence, but it really shows up our attack & its lack of creativity.

Witt and Monas have great potential.. i reckon their a solid partnership with good defence. They were there in the first 16 rounds so its neithers fault.. is it a coincedence our forwards all return from injury that we have been competitive.. just throw witty back and give monas his partner in attack.

thats bull****.. hes set up alot of tries this year.. and we need a kicker.. long distance or even pressure off monas not to get tackled at the 4th tackle.. he always has to run into first receiver because theres noone else.

At least with Witt he can spread the ball to Monas and can do some damage further wide...

I can't think of too many tries he's set up this year. What I can remember though, is him getting the ball 10 metres out, dummying to his outside and taking the tackle, hundreds of times.

Witt was **** in PL. Burns on the other hand............... very good imo.

Atleast Burns and JPC could keep their kicks in the field of play.

42-40 win.

Down 24-6 as usual at half-time. Top comeback. Travis Burns was top notch. Pick him now!

I'd put him at 5/8th, and make sure he takes every kick in the opposition's half. Keep in mind i'm being conservative because we've only got 3 rounds remaining. Any longer and Monas would ---------------

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4