what needs fixing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
There are so many things that need fixing.

This season is a write off now and the only thing we have left is pride and doing our best to avoid the spoon,

We really need a decision from the NRL about the cap appeal, so we can get on with the planning which will need to be very well done as we are likely to be seriously restricted.

The team is riddled with indiscipline and all year it has held us back. There is not one player in the team who at some stage has not contributed to this.

It starts with the coaching team, the season we have experienced would challenge the best coach in the game. I have never known a season with injury after injury and weekly controversy coming out of the club. My big criticism of the coaching team is that they have facilitated the lack of discipline in the team. Their hands have been tied to a big degree with injuries as I mentioned but there has been this last resort attitude to play young players and staying with tried and trusted fringe first graders who do a job but don't win games for you.

The front office is my main concern.

The owners are missing in action right now at a time where we need them more than any time in our history.
We need clarity on our future.
What is going on with Brookvale Oval and the rebuild?
Will they put in the necessary investment that is badly needed so that our club is competitive?
When will the constant dysfunction end?
Why don't they communicate with the fans and members about the things going on at the club?

The owners set the tone for the club. The resilence that has been our strength has deserted us this season. The mismanagement of the salary cap is really damaging and the fact that we are pretty much paralysed in buying new players and we are hamstrung in that our cap is spread out thinly apart from a few gun players.

My fear is that major decisions have already been made by the owners. I am bracing for the day when the NRL will no longer allow us to use Brooky and insist that we play at the new SFS or Gosford. The fact that our league's club is going is another indicator of the clubs future.

In all my years of supporting Manly, I have never been as concerned as I am now.

We are in a very deep hole and bad place and we desperately need leadership. I hope the Penns step up and get things right or do the right thing by the club and sell to a party who has the clubs best interests at heart. Time is precious, we have not a lot of time before things might be taken out of hands.

I implore the Penns to fix the broken relationship with the football club and get our club united as we face our greatest challenge to survive!!!! Time is running out!!! Please don't let our Sea Eagles fade away!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8