What if the Rabbit hole went?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Just looking and feeling all the excitement on here recently with Des and Donny back and the feel of Manly pumping through the veins . Got me thinking what if:

Mcguire took the job or Cartwright had have been dropped in the hot seat. How would and what would we all be feeling right now?

giphy.gif

I would have been happy with McGuire as he would have been pretty hard on discipline which I believe we lacked. He also is a premiership winning coach. I don’t think he would have been a long term option, but would have gotten us results fast.

Cartwright would have been less effective in my opinion. He has proven to have a lack of results at previous clubs as a head coach. His assistant record is pretty good though.

Very happy Des is back.

Fans having a good feeling doesn't win foot games.

Madge and the tigers should go good.

DES and the boys should improve plenty.

Time will tell.

Had carty been elevated to head coach then I would be concerned.

I would be positive about Madge had he been selected. I think he is the right sort of coach to fix the bull **** that's been going on.

That said Manly needs to coach Manly. Culturally it's just a powerful thing.

What if ,could be , should be ,would be
What if my Aunty had a beard would she be my Uncle ...................

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8