What if one opportunity could change our destiny ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Each day is filled with opportunities for us to take and change our lives

Troy Dargan has taken his opportunity with a train and trial with the Mighty Sea eagles

It is hard to judge in high light reels if players are the real deals at NRL level

Is Troy Dargan Destined to be a NRL player ?

Each day is filled with opportunities for us to take and change our lives

Troy Dargan has taken his opportunity with a train and trial with the Mighty Sea eagles

It is hard to judge in high light reels if players are the real deals at NRL level

Is Troy Dargan Destined to be a NRL player ?

Saw Ethan Bullemore scoring off him.... interesting

Saw Ethan Bullemore scoring off him.... interesting
I like the way he runs to the line and takes on the defence and that takes courage to put your body on the line . He also seems to have a good kicking and passing game as well as vision and a good turn of pace

But at NRL level it is a totally different ball Game .

Bullermore proved him self at NRL level at the Broncos . He was Dynamic

I think you'll find we can't change our destiny. That is why it's called our destiny :)
Perspective time :)

We create our own destiny by the choices we make in life feathered friend

We are the creators of our own Destiny

If we have the Purpose then we Have the Power to change our lives and our destiny

Have a great day and make great choices every one

Take it away William Shakespeare

1638920517313.jpeg

not every good nrl player is a star from the start, take gift for example, sure he was good but he became so much better as he got older. im not saying troy will become a top player but now he has a golden opportunity with a bloody good team & coaching renowned for getting the best out of his players

Dargan has been knocking on the door for a few years now. Wayne Bennett seemed to rate him. It seems he just can't take that next step. He is yet another student of Westfields Sports out in Fairfield. We've probably got the most of any of the NRL clubs and it's predominantly a Bulldogs/Eels nursery.

I like that his highlights package is mostly him finding clever ways to set up tries for other players. A good half should generate a lot more tries than he scores. I also note how poor the defence was in most of those tries. Actually reminds me, more than a bit, of Ox.

I like that his highlights package is mostly him finding clever ways to set up tries for other players. A good half should generate a lot more tries than he scores. I also note how poor the defence was in most of those tries. Actually reminds me, more than a bit, of Ox.
That is why Schuster should be playing 6 , for creating tries and keeps the defenders in 2 minds every time he receives the football .

Yo! His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already: Mom's spaghetti
He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgetting
What he wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud
He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out
He's choking, how? Everybody's joking now
The clock's run out, time's up, over, blaow!
Snap back to reality, ope there goes gravity, ope
There goes Rabbit, he choked, he's so mad but he won't
Give up that easy, no, he won't have it, he knows
His whole back's to these ropes, it don't matter, he's dope
He knows that but he's broke, he's so stagnant, he knows
When he goes back to this mobile home, that's when it's
Back to the lab again yo, this whole rhapsody
Better go capture this moment and hope it don't pass him, and

You better lose yourself in the music
The moment, you own it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime, yo