What if he is guilty?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Wheel link said:
Ryan - did the leso know you were a male or where you cross dressing again?
;D

Fro link said:
What are peoples opinions if it is proven that Stewart IS guilty.

Do you always put carts before the horses Fro? Why cast even more mud against Brett Stewart on this site??

Do you see that by speculating on what we should do if Brett Stewart is found guilty, and making plans for replacement players, penalties and the like, you are actually giving credence to the allegations?  Can you see that?

How do imagine an innocent party would feel about reading such detailed speculations about penalties and actions being taken against them if there is nothing but an unproven, uncharged allegation???

Do you see the difference between asking "what should Manly's response be if a player was found guilty of sexual assault", and "what should Manly's response be if Brett Stewart was found guilty of sexual assault"?

Do you see the difference between asking "what should Manly's response be if Brett Stewart was found guilty of sexual assault", and "what should Manly's response be if Brett Stewart was unavailable for selection"?

A presumption of innocence is the agreed standard our society and our courts expect. Is it too much to expect the same protection for our players here?

Rex, agree with everything you say, but calm down, Fro is really really good at spelling. 

Ryan link said:
She even leaned in for a kiss, which I well and truly denied.

lol rhino, you gotta be the first guy who knocked back a slob down with the butch half of a lessbian couple... :S

Rex link said:
[quote author=Fro link=topic=179445.msg210020#msg210020 date=1236550641]
What are peoples opinions if it is proven that Stewart IS guilty.

Do you always put carts before the horses Fro? Why cast even more mud against Brett Stewart on this site??

Do you see that by speculating on what we should do if Brett Stewart is found guilty, and making plans for replacement players, penalties and the like, you are actually giving credence to the allegations?  Can you see that?

How do imagine an innocent party would feel about reading such detailed speculations about penalties and actions being taken against them if there is nothing but an unproven, uncharged allegation???

Do you see the difference between asking "what should Manly's response be if a player was found guilty of sexual assault", and "what should Manly's response be if Brett Stewart was found guilty of sexual assault"?

Do you see the difference between asking "what should Manly's response be if Brett Stewart was found guilty of sexual assault", and "what should Manly's response be if Brett Stewart was unavailable for selection"?

A presumption of innocence is the agreed standard our society and our courts expect. Is it too much to expect the same protection for our players here?
[/quote]

Piss off idiot, where did I say anything at all against the guy?

I have no idea at all if he is or isn't guilty, nor does anyone on here. I just raised the question of what people thought the response should be.

Take your ****en rose coloured glasses off and get some perspective knob.

No cart, no horse, just a simple question with absolutely no bias one way or another.

Take a step back and get a grip FFS

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7