1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What I miss about Sunday mornings.

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by MWSE, Jul 10, 2012.

1. MWSE

MWSE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +335 /2
    The arrive alive cup. I wish channel 9 would put it back on sunday mornings. Thinking back, I probably watched a few stars run around playing for their high schools.

2. Central Coast Eagle

Central Coast Eagle Active Member

Ratings:
    +108 /2
    It is on isn't it? Before Weekend Today starts, I think 6am til 7am.

3. Brissie Kid

Brissie Kid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +852 /10
    I thought you were going to say the replay of 7s Big League with Rex from the previous Sunday.

4. MWSE

MWSE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +335 /2
    6am on Sundays only exists when I'm still out from the night before.

5. Ronald Jock

Ronald Jock Member

Ratings:
    +7 /0
    I remember when i was seven or eight waking up early and watching the schoolboys play. Aaron Mullins i remember carving up at 5/8th for Erindale.

8 or 9 years later i played 1 school game that i'm sure was televised and we got carved up by either Westfield sports high when Hayne and Inu were playing and i think Folau was injured or it was against St Joseph Xaviers College who Mullen played for. There was a massive all in brawl against them as well.

• Like Like x 1
    • Duff

Duff Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
      +564 /10
      I miss not having hangovers.

• Top End Eagle

Top End Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
      +1,085 /45
      Loved getting through some songs of praise show just as the nine silouhettes and the music for sport started and thinking you beauty something to watch while I eat this toasted sardine and capsicum and vintage cheddar sandwich that we all thought was a good use of the stuff left in our fridge before the other flat mates passed out on the couches leaving me stuck here setting a fine example for our one flat mate who had a Missus and is getting up having left last night with his girl before all the fun started so as to have a picnic brunch up the coast.

Dedicated to junior sport to this day.