What I love about my team!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Lets get some positive stuff happening hear. I just re-watched the warriors game, and I must apologise I heard myself on there or what sounded like me!.

Anyways.

You know what always brings a smile too my face?
When the team scores and the way they celebrate. You could see how much the crowd fired up the team and that makes me proud of my team. They may have lost bad god damn did they try hard. BK was sensational as was Dunley, Hecks and Kite. Stephenson also hit hard.

The way they celebrate a try with the fans, the way they play when they are fired up and the home crowd is firing them up...thats what i love about my team!

As a supporter there is no better feeling than watching a Manly try at Brookvale.

You feel the crowd lift and rise as one as the try scorer surges for the line, the rush of adrelanin through your body as this happens, for me cannot be emulated in any other way, the joy of sharing that try with fellow supporters, it makes us feel as we are part of the team called Manly.

The complete satisfaction of leaving the ground after a victory, that feeling may just be better than sex. For me the joy of winning stays for about 48 hours, the dream of winning the Grand Final (yes I fantasised earlier this year about winning the title in 2005). It is the feeling of being part of a large extended family, wether it the person behind you or next to you at the ground, the supporters at the club or even forum users. I have gained some great friends, just because I support Manly. Of course there are some negatives, but they just make the positives so much greater.

Here you all go. When I was watching the game (ok - I'm sweating & getting nervous here), I actually heard my mind saying -----

"Geez I'm glad we have Heckenberg for next year".

Great forward running, and bloody stinging defence!!

Ok - I've got that out of my system.

woooaaaahhhh Ryan dude... I never thought I would hear that.

I defy any manly fan to watch the second of Kenedy's tries and not think to themselves "That's my team" it took Hicks and Dunley to help him over the line as a team and they took on 4 warriors and the biggest of the warriors pack. The way he slams the ball down and cheers the way teh team run into to congratulate him, the way tezza is going nuts about how good it was.

That is Manly!

I love the passionate players. You can tell who they are by how passionate they are when they score. The most excitable in our team are:-

Stewart
Hicks
Kennedy
Stephenson

Then you get guys like Donald, who turn around after scoring and act like they don't care.

Check out St George / Parramatta / Roosters etc when they score tries.

Just seeing 'manly' run out. There was a time there i bet we all thought the team we grew up worshiping was gone. I was never a NE supporter, so having my side back, going ****e or not, at least we have a future, something that 3 years ago I could only dream of seeing again.

Stewart is always stoked when he scores as his kennedy, its also the reaction of the team mates. Dunley and Watmough are great ones for this

I just love my team, I have ever since running onto the ground to great all the players in the very late 80's on my first trip to brookie.

They sure know how to pi$$ me off but dont all people you love!!!!!

Expanding on that a little more, he had the chance to leave. Im sure every club in the league would show interest when his contract is running near its end, but he has stuck with us the entire time. A true manly legend and the spirit we have grown to expect of our players.

You guys who get to go a long to Brookie on a regular basis don't know how lucky you are. I have only been to 1 game at Brookie Cliffy's 300th (so not a bad one to go to) but remember it like it was yesterday. Looking forward to making the long trip a few more times as the kids get older.

I know how lucky I am and thats why i get there whenever I can.

UP, i started taking my girls when they were young and they caught the Manly bug very quickly. Now I get there more often as it a chance of quality time on the way there and back! (Just have to keep them away from the likes of him with the pretty hair!!! )

Brookie is unbeatable for atmosphere and passion at the footy!

UP, i started taking my girls when they were young and they caught the Manly bug very quickly. Now I get there more often as it a chance of quality time on the way there and back! (Just have to keep them away from the likes of him with the pretty hair!!! )

Brookie is unbeatable for atmosphere and passion at the footy!
oi... Whats wrong with guys like me with immaculate hair?

Every game at Brookie is a special time.I am going to miss it again till next season.They do piss us off at times,but that is because we are so passionate about Manly and we know how good they can be.Yes we do appreciate being able to get to Brookie and watch our Eagles for every home game.Long Live Manly..

You guys are lucky that you can go to Brookvale!!! I'm stuck here in New Zealand, should see how hyped up I get when they come running out, I’ll have my Manly jersey on, my manly pillow with the Manly pillow case - such a good feeling.

Next year I'll be 18 and I've been supporting Manly as long as I can remember! I've already 'promised' myself that you will be seen me on the bank next year at Brookvale Oval.

Come and say hello MM we most on here will be there and always are.

Theres no better feeling when you 10 years old than getting to high 5 your hero on their lap of honour. You dont want to wash your hand again.

Daniel I agree with your first post. When there scoreing tries and playing well the players and all of brookie crowd Goes off.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4