What Happened to .....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Sione Finefeuiaki
Willie Bishop
Conrad ??? from Norths

Other big signings were Goerge Rose - yet to see first grade, Jason Wells (on the bench in PL).

Hats off to Bell, Robertson and Orford who are all starting to look at home in the Maroon and White.

I think you mean Willie Bishop not Peters. Thanks - Fixed

Anyway IMO Rose we easily slot into the first grade bench, excellent offloader and metre eater, however he has only just come back from injury.

What about that prop with the wraps on him as well- I think he played for Nth Sydney last year and also some defence force team??

Sione Finefeuiaki
Willie Bishop
Conrad ??? from Norths

Other big signings were Goerge Rose - yet to see first grade, Jason Wells (on the bench in PL).

Hats off to Bell, Robertson and Orford who are all starting to look at home in the Maroon and White.

Good questions CW, I have been wondering about them myself. Apparently there is some contract drama with Sione with Wests Newcastle??

Maybe you could ask someone in authority at MSE. I amsure you would get a prompt answer (Yeah Right!!!)

:roll: :roll:

i have also heard the rumour about sione
conrad i believe is playing JB cup
rose and arnold have been injured, rose has to prove fitness before he gets a look in for first grade as that was his downfall at easts
bishop is jb cup as well i think
wells came from flegg last year (played a little PL), like cuthbo - he will be given PL time first

Checked out Big League today. Conrad and Bishop are playing for Belrose in JB Cup. Arnold not lised, so I guess he is still injured or has been released.

[/quote]

In my opinion, up and coming players just don't want to be at Manly for some reason...Dessy (Risk Adverse) Hasler may contribute to this a little.

In my opinion, up and coming players just don't want to be at Manly for some reason...Dessy (Risk Adverse) Hasler may contribute to this a little.

The junior development issues you raise are valid but to suggest up & comers dont want to be at Manly (connecting with risk averse des) is overreading things by a 6 par fairway.

Kyle Arnold is on the bench this week for Belrose in the JB cup.

Your a concerned little man aren't you

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4