What happened to our mate?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kalvin

Bencher
Just wondering why Foran didn't play tonight? Has he got another injury or did BA tell him it was good for his development to sit this week out???!

I think he painted a couple of toes the wrong colour. Had to sit this one out.
He looked very bothered with his predicament in the stands.

Foran is still an Eagle at this stage and as someone who won a premiership for us I find it annoying to see so many Manly fans bagging him out (DCE too), same fans who cheered them on when they won you lot a premiership.

Mate what a load of crap. The only premiership these guys won was on the back of having the absolute best team in the NRL around them in that year. The Manly team made them, not the other way around.

Foran is still an Eagle at this stage and as someone who won a premiership for us I find it annoying to see so many Manly fans bagging him out (DCE too), same fans who cheered them on when they won you lot a premiership.
Mate, we are all frustrated by what has happened to the mighty eagles this year and need to blame / vent on someone. Lets be honest Fo$$ hasn't been playing out of his skin for us since he signed with eels or shown us any sign he is interested in this season. By agreeing to join the enemy he has become my enemy. So, I say **** him but thanks for the memories.

Foran and Chez won 1 Premiership for Manly - thats not a lot.

Plus its Foran who said 'somedays I don't feel like being at Manly'. Along with his rejection of the Manly offer as he believes that he can not take his game to 'another level'

So our current lack of support, is a direct correlation to Foran's disengagement with Manly :cool:

Foran and Chez won 1 Premiership for Manly - thats not a lot.

Plus its Foran who said 'somedays I don't feel like being at Manly'. Along with his rejection of the Manly offer as he believes that he can not take his game to 'another level'

So our current lack of support, is a direct correlation to Foran's disengagement with Manly :cool:

Well said Helen!!

Mate, he's choosing to leave Manly. Choosing. Personal choice.
We as fans will never leave the club. All we expect of others is that they never leave the club. If they choose to, they shall be treated as a traitor. The one thing in life you never, ever do is change football club affiliations. It's just not done.
In some organisations they kill you before you leave. I think this is being dealt with in a fairly measured manner. This isn't a hotel. People aren't free to just come and go as they please without expecting to be shat on.
I don't care if you've played 20 years and coached for another 20. If you choose to go of your own free will, you will be called traitor.

When he plays like he is still a Sea eagle then we will cheer him because at present the way he has performed on the field there is nothing to cheer about .

After everything I've seen from Fo$ and Manly this season I can't believe he still has people defending him out there. Your basically defending the biggest attitude slide I've seen in sport. He went from superman to supersook.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6