What happened to Messiaghan?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
No Kennedy and no Menzies and we get flogged by the worst team in the comp.

Funny that! So much for Monaghan's wonderful leadership and playmaking ability.

pfffffffft

SUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!! :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

you really think 1 guy makes a Team , Im sure you enjoy it more when we lose mata just so you've got something to whine about , you wonder why people are so Negative about AE , prime example we lose and all the Heroes are finger pointing , this Place is getting as Bad as ME

That's a huge shock, our premier forwards are out and our halfback doesn't get the momentum he needs to dominate the game.

Why would you say it's Monas fault Mata?

Last I looked theres 17 players.

C you were there can you give a run down on the key players, I have a feeling you can be "impartial"!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mata's nomination for worst post of the year.

Yeah Monas cost us the game. Yeah he let 44 points in.

Im sure if Orford was there we would have lost 44-40

Give yourself an uppercut.

Kite Kennedy Beaver Heckenberg Lulu Tezza all out. We had a very young side out there who dropped their heads. This was a great game for them experience wise. Even Monas is unexperienced. Its so typical of you to jump on Monas. You clearly hate the guy so you couldnt wait to type this trash up.

Our PL forward pack was smashed and you want Monas to perform. He didnt do too bad when he had the ball which was very little.

The fact is KaZa, he didn't even watch the game. He just did a little skip for joy when he heard the score and copy and pasted his post.

ah well. I was there so i know what went on. Who was most experienced player.. Willow Dunley? Tells the story.

Thats the difference between the dogs getting back into the game against Souths last week and our team losing it.

They still had Patten Utai El Masri Sherwin etc with a decent amount of first grade experience. Were we didnt have much.. and those who did are usually bench players with little game time..

Theyll learn from this.

Theres still no excuse for a smashing like that. I wasn't there so I cant point fingers but from the sounds of things the forwards were a "JOKE"!

you guys amaze me, we are comiong second, we should in theory have depth, you call our pack our premeir league Pack, this pack include Harris / King two city reps, Whatmough, an Origin Player, Dunley our best player thus far this year apart from back rowers. Please compare these guys to the souths pack ?????

We had enough ball and field position for a good half back/5-8 combo to keep us in the game going into the second half. simple as that. unfortunately ( wel i admire it actually) you guys have allowed your passion to cloud your judgement, i guess Mata is an easier target than the players.

you guys amaze me, we are comiong second, we should in theory have depth, you call our pack our premeir league Pack, this pack include Harris / King two city reps, Whatmough, an Origin Player, Dunley our best player thus far this year apart from back rowers. Please compare these guys to the souths pack ?????

We had enough ball and field position for a good half back/5-8 combo to keep us in the game going into the second half. simple as that. unfortunately ( wel i admire it actually) you guys have allowed your passion to cloud your judgement, i guess Mata is an easier target than the players.

Geddes, Cusack, Harrison?

Please read my other post for my thoughts on the game.

Monaghan was ordinary as it gets but to not watch the game and criticise just because, it's eye roll inducing.

i think your passion to hate Monas is clouding your judgement. Our forwards were **** mate. If Monas scored 30 points we still would have lost. Whats your point? Our forwards were run over. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. geez its so hard to understand for you lot.

kaza, if you read my post "tonight" i gave it to the forwards, but also criticsed our halves WHEN we where in the souths half/quarter. We didnt look like scoring. Good halves would have kept us in the game.

I watched Newcastle tonight, i have not heard of half there team, yet Joey kept them in the game last week! dont want to compare hjoey with monaghs, but you must get my point.

I didnt mention orford at all, but yes i guess if we had a Orford/Gower/Anasta we probably would have got another try or two on the board at least in the first half.

in regards to not watching the game, i watched it quite closely on TV, which i may suggest is a better view than behind the sticks at the football stadium.

So you telling me that Monas was the worst player on field?

nope, there where plenty of shockers, worst on the field where morewood/curtis/Bryant, i wont bag them as there not firstgraders . King wasnt far behind.

having said that Monaghs is now earning the money of a high quality half back, he still should be able to lead and create even when we are getting a pasting. Witty was pretty bad today also. I must say Monaghs and Witt both tried there guts out.

King we should honestly look at paying out his contract or see if another club wants him. He had to stand up tonight, and against a pack of no names. again went missing.

i didnt sit there. I was on the 40 metre line. I had a great view of it mate.

I know you bagged the forwards too.. but you said

'we should in theory have depth, you call our pack our premeir league Pack, this pack include Harris / King two city reps, Whatmough, an Origin Player, Dunley our best player thus far this year apart from back rowers. Please compare these guys to the souths pack'

In theory mate. Yes. But as it happened they were all **** today. Yes Harris Willow Dunley etc.. yes they were ****. Just like Ryles and Bailey were destroyed in Origin... like our forwards were tonight.

We missed the 5 or so players that were out.

End of story. Now this post by Mata was a personal attack on Monaghan.. which imo is shameful.. especially from a Manly 'supporter'

That loss was Byso fault!!!He wasn't there taking snap!!! HeHe.
Yeah guys - A pretty poor performance by ALL the team. Remember though - we ARE 7 front line players down from team that started year:-

1. Hill
2. Kennedy
3. Kite
4. Beaver
5. Heckenberg
6. Kylie
7. Hoppa

Souths were ONE player short of full strength, and that's Bryan Fletcher - who I don't rate at all due to age.

you said it pepsi "We had enough ball and field position for a good half back/5-8 combo to keep us in the game going into the second half. simple as that."

Witt wasm sh!thouse, by far his worse performance so far. Everytime he touched the ball it was out on the full our a useless option, if he was nt our goal kicker - bring up mullane

Strange contradiction isn't there?

One the one hand the red necks have skited all week about how Monaghan has single handedly turned around the club's fortunes and deserves re-signing.

But apply the same logic to last night's flogging and all hell break loose.

I know where the uppercut should be going, and it ain't directed at my jaw.

WAKE UP KIDDIES!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4