What gear outlets are open

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Manly Daly

Reserve Grader
Need some new gear for the GF does any one know If the shop opposite the leagues club is open tomorrow, and does anyone know if the outlet in Warriewood will be open, don't want to rely on the post and miss out.

Hoppasgottastay said:
Need some new gear for the GF does any one know If the shop opposite the leagues club is open tomorrow, and does anyone know if the outlet in Warriewood will be open, don't want to rely on the post and miss out.

The factory outlet across from the leagues club will be open tomorrow.
The will have extended trading hours all week.

Not sure about Warriewood.

GO MANLY!!!

Larissa

Great thanks ill be there, Do they sell Warriors jerseys I need one for the lounge room tomorrow night !!!! Go Manly

Hey Larissa. Big ask it seems but any chance of ISC releasing some white away KASPERSKYs if we r wearing them in the grand final should the storm get through? It would b nice to b able to buy the actual grand final jersey. If not maybe they can bring out retro 2011 jerseys next year. Am I just dreaming?

Hoppasgottastay said:
Great thanks ill be there, Do they sell Warriors jerseys I need one for the lounge room tomorrow night !!!! Go Manly

Rebel Sport at Warringah Mall should have Warriors gear - are you going to burn it bro? :p

Better add a Melbourne jersey to that list

Brookie Brawler said:
Hey Larissa. Big ask it seems but any chance of ISC releasing some white away KASPERSKYs if we r wearing them in the grand final should the storm get through? It would b nice to b able to buy the actual grand final jersey. If not maybe they can bring out retro 2011 jerseys next year. Am I just dreaming?

Doesn't the first Qualifyer wear their Home Jersey - Maroon for Manly?

I wish they made more of the 2011 Indigenous Jerseys as I think its the most amazing design. The feather motif on the sleeves and the black offset of the marron made the boys look Lean and Mean. :cool:

Brookie Brawler said:

I'll have to check in this one for you. Stay tuned!

I was down the club shop this morning the joint was humming, queue of 10 to 15 people at the cash register.

I bought the new Kaspersky jersey for next weekend - the shop is open tomorrow as well

I was down there as well. Think I noticed you there Wheel, at least it someone from here. Robbo was down there getting a jumper for his mum, or assume it was his mum.

If it was me I was the guy with the kids waiting in the queue while they were basically destroying the shop....

Jersey update!

The strip we wear next week will be dictated by tonight's results.

The highest ranked qualifier has first choice on their strip.

Should we be wearing the white strip next week ISC will release this version as a Premiers jersey only if we win.

Hope this help.

Go Manly!

Larissa

Dont go overboard huys, their is always lots for Premiers stuff that can only be purchased for a short time after the GF victory. Stuff like dvd's, t-shirts, mugs etc.

Can someone link or upload some larger pic showing the detail of all the writing on the MWSE GF T-Shirts please?

e.g. this one:

2011GFTeeupdated.jpg

That's the largest size pic I can find.
It looks cool, keen to know exactly what it all says.

Go Manly!

Garts said:
I was down there as well. Think I noticed you there Wheel, at least it someone from here. Robbo was down there getting a jumper for his mum, or assume it was his mum.

Larissa - can you please provide the address of the shop? Is it at Warringah Mall?
Cheers

Opposite the Leagues Club in the carpark. Level one I believe. Enter off Federal Parade

C&C is right. Called the Sea Eagles Factory Outlet

P: 02 9939 3889

Located on the 1st Floor of Manly Leagues car park (northern side of the club)

where are the Kaspersky mens and womens jumpers available from? i thought i read they were not getting retail release till next year?

im up in canberra and would like to buy one for me and the gal for the weekend, im coming to the game, but not arriving in sydney till monday.

They are from the Shop above, not sure whether there are any left though, the shop went beserk all weekend

joeboy said:
where are the Kaspersky mens and womens jumpers available from? i thought i read they were not getting retail release till next year?

im up in canberra and would like to buy one for me and the gal for the weekend, im coming to the game, but not arriving in sydney till monday.

No offense joeboy, but if you get here Monday then you'll miss the game :)

I know of two ways to get them, by ordering from the online shop http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/product-detail.asp?p=1165&pc=22 but I can only see the Mens and you will need to add the Express Post option.

Or going to the Factory outlet as above.

There are limited numbers made of the jersey so i have no idea how the sales are going so maybe give them a call (see above).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7