What exactly did she expect?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Crusty 'babe' feels duped
JEREMY SCOTT
Tuesday, 22 November 2005

A young Dubbo woman claims she has been duped and demeaned by motocross group the Crusty Demons during a dance competition organised to coincide with its visit to the city last week.

Alicia Fuller, 19, claimed her excitement at entering the "Crusty Babes" competition at the Milestone Hotel turned to disappointment after what she claims was innapropriate behaviour and when promised prizes failed to materialise. Ms Fuller said she felt the Crusty Demons "took advantage of the whole situation".

The competition entrants danced for patrons at the Milestone Hotel in a bid to be crowned Crusty Babe with the expectation of performing at the moto-cross spectacular the following weekend.

However Ms Fuller said she felt degraded by the risque tone of the competition. "I was okay with the dancing because that's what the Crusty Babes do, they dance, but I didn't expect there to be groping and people yelling obscenities," she said. "I feel really disappointed and angry, because we had to embarrass ourselves in front of the whole town and then nothing came out of it. I do regret it," she said.

Ms Fuller, one of two competition winners, said she was told she would receive a variety of prizes including the chance to dance in front of a capacity crowd at Apex Oval during the show.

"What we were promised was DVDs and CDs and we didn't receive anything but a rose," she said. "When we got there we were told, 'sorry ladies there's been a change in plans, we've brought some girls in from Melbourne so you won't be able to dance anymore'," she said.

Ms Fuller said when she asked what her role would be, she was told she was to "serve drinks and look after the VIPs brought down from the crowd". "It was pretty much waitressing," she said. "And what do I get out of it? I had to do all that embarrassing stuff in front of everybody who knows me. I have to live in this town. "I felt like an idiot."

However licensee of the Milestone Hotel Damien Blair dismissed any claims of impropriety. "They (the Crusty Demons) were good for the hotel, and for the town - they brought in a good crowd. I had no issues with their behaviour and I would welcome them back any time," he said.

A spokesman for the Crusty Demons Mike Porra said the girls were "promised nothing but the possibility they might be able to dance." "They didn't dance because they didn't pass a level of suitability in terms of their dancing," he said. "The Crusty Demons panel believed they were not able to meet the requirements we needed for the show, that's why the girls were brought in from Melbourne." Mr Porra said he had received no complaints regarding the behaviour of the stars of the Crusty Demons.

Ms Fuller issued a warning to anyone considering entering these kinds of competitions. "I want to say, be prepared, don't go there really."

Poorly educated fool. i daresay if this miss fuller didnt expect to be groped or cat called then she has more rocks in her head than a footballer!

The perils of being a good sort.............Dan, I bet you cop that sort of behaviour all the time at the exchange :)

The perils of being a good sort.............Dan, I bet you cop that sort of behaviour all the time at the exchange :)

lol.....I have been groped by random women in bars whilst queueing for drinks......it is very degrading ;)

I find it amusing that the local "talent" weren't up to scratch so they had to bring in some scrubbers from Melbourne.

It's only dancing fer goodness sake. :roll:

yeah but guys at the motorcross dont want dodgy local "talent" they want cup runners or at least a place

LOL - Damian Blair is a good mate of mine from school.

I had a conversation with him about the crusty demons on the weekend. he said they were well behaved boys then ;)

I find it amusing that the local \"talent\" weren't up to scratch so they had to bring in some scrubbers from Melbourne.

It's only dancing fer goodness sake. :roll:

I guess they wanted girls with teeth

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4