What does this win mean?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It means momentum can happen. Walker was no existent tonight and having Turbo back will inject some spark. JetSki will be replaced by Guaca. Funa will be replaced by Cust and all of a sudden our team looks sharper. They played as a team tonight, especially in defence. We could scored lot more if the Warriors were not offside all night and the ref gave a fair game.

It showed that the players give a f*ck and it will build their confidence that if they stay in the game things can turn...

Did the warriors play particularly well? No
Did we play outstanding footy? No
Did our boys dig in and make those extra efforts? Sh1t yeah...

It means momentum can happen. Walker was no existent tonight and having Turbo back will inject some spark. JetSki will be replaced by Guaca. Funa will be replaced by Cust and all of a sudden our team looks sharper. They played as a team tonight, especially in defence. We could scored lot more if the Warriors were not offside all night and the ref gave a fair game.
I thought Walker played quite well tonight... until he lost his pants

We could scored lot more if the Warriors were not offside all night and the ref gave a fair game.
I thought the refereeing was the most ordinary effort I have seen lately. With around 8 minutes to go Harper nearly had his head taken off, the warrior was still unwinding his arm from around his neck as he stood, but unfortunately the ref was some 5 metres away and didn't notice.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6