What does our High Performance coaching staff do?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

XV-1

First Grader
It would seem stuff all.

Our high performance team can't even train our team to be fit enough to race up 5 metres in a straight line in defence, then run back to be all 10 metres back and then do it all again all game long.

Against the sharks we seemed gassed after 10 minutes and were not moving up fast in a straight line as a team after that. Cronulla were making 75m every set of 6.

This is basic stuff that all the good teams do.

I won't even mention they can't seem to get Turbo and Schuster fit.

It would seem stuff all.

Our high performance team can't even train our team to be fit enough to race up 5 metres in a straight line in defence, then run back to be all 10 metres back and then do it all again all game long.

Against the sharks we seemed gassed after 10 minutes and were not moving up fast in a straight line as a team after that. Cronulla were making 75m every set of 6.

This is basic stuff that all the good teams do.

I won't even mention they can't seem to get Turbo and Schuster fit.
Mate we can't even get up from making a tackle and get to marker. I lost count how many times Manly players were laying on the ground while the sharks were playing the ball. No one at marker let alone 2 markers so the sharks were free to do what they wanted. It is pitiful to watch how slow, unfit, and zero commitment this bunch has.

Mate we can't even get up from making a tackle and get to marker. I lost count how many times Manly players were laying on the ground while the sharks were playing the ball. No one at marker let alone 2 markers so the sharks were free to do what they wanted. It is pitiful to watch how slow, unfit, and zero commitment this bunch has.
That's actually been an issue for seasons now. We consistently have a player laying on the ground and out of the following play.

What has the high performance mgr done that went to the USA with Turbo?

Train the entire team to be slow, lazy and unfit in every aspect of play.

These guys need to be sacked!!

Bring back Donny Singe!!

So Jurbo and Burbo make miraculous recoveries from injuries and fully signed off by our high performance and training staff.

Yet, they both re-injure the exact same - calf and hammy.

I heard that Lawton has re-injured his shoulder?

WTF are the high performance staff doing? Are they actually trained in any type of physiotherapy?

Cheech And Chong Smoking GIF by Bong Appétit

Still nobody can answer the question.

We have 8 days off and Parra 4 days off. Parra are clearly fitter in every respect.

We can't seem to play 2 weeks in a row cause we are invariably "flat ".

WTF are the Manly trainers and physio doing??? Less time in the gym and more cardio?

Still nobody can answer the question.

We have 8 days off and Parra 4 days off. Parra are clearly fitter in every respect.

We can't seem to play 2 weeks in a row cause we are invariably "flat ".

WTF are the Manly trainers and physio doing??? Less time in the gym and more cardio?

There's a lot of disruption mate, and I'm not just talking about the Flannagan thing I keep harping on about.

1. Jake out injured
2. Tuilagi out injured
3. DCE & Tom pulled out for Origin
4. Arthur has been in the team 3 week
5. Still kind of lack a 9 & 13
6. Parker out injured
7. Ben Turbo injured
8. No NSW Cup players REALLY being standouts and demanding selection

THEN the Flannagan stuff.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to make excuses, but things are happening.

Certainly not the Bellamy or Bennett type who used to go against the players in preseason time trials and beat most of them.
And what’s with the top button undone on his shirt? Do it up Tubby the Tuba,* you don’t have a hairy chest.

*A Danny Kaye reference. Yes, I’m really taking over the coals now.

Don't worry about the high performance coaching, how about firstly someone teaches our outside backs how to catch bombs.... thereafter they can start on tackling/ reading the play

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2