What do you want to see this off season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mitch

Bencher
Now I know a thread like this will certainly attract the 'I want to see a new coach/owners etc'. But after watching the team again bust their arse last night, I'm looking at next year with conservative optimism.

So what would you like to see at the club this off season?

I would love the following:

DCE and Turbo to get their injuries under control with surgery and be 100% come pre season (no nines for them).

The club to make a few signings within our outside back ranks and 5/8th (or confirm Green).

Most importantly, the club to re-sign the Trbojevic's.

More Parra salary cap breaches emerge

Govt backflip on their stadium strategy, announce they will demolish Homebush, build a new stadium at Moore Park and invest the rest on suburban grounds - with Brookie the main beneficiary

Greenberg and Checcin sacked for being found to be involved in match fixing

Des leaves the Dogs and goes somewhere else "for the challenge" - taking their best young players with him

Super Rugby team announced for the North Shore - contentious ref calls suddenly start going Manly's way

Thurston fined $10k for criticising refs

Shayne Hayne apologises for 2013 GF

A penalty against Cam Smith

I want to see early and enthusiastic participation in many trial matches, we need to blend this team. There should be less 'working out' and more Working Together.

Brisbane found guilty of rorting the cap, have to shed players.
Manly signs a decent five-eighth.
Shayne Hayne leaves the planet, takes Greenberg with him.
A decision that Origin will be played at the end of the season.
A return to one referee and the bunker gets the bullet.

1. Jake Trbojevic, Darcy Lussick make four nations
2. Manly sign some good players hopefully a good centre and forward
3. Mal Meninga doesn't just pick his Queenslanders for four nations
4. Cricket

South Australia to win the Sheffield Shield, Adelaide Strikers to win the Big Bash and the Adelaide 36ers to win the NBL.

That's what I want to see this off-season.

A massive off season. Some years a team needs a rest. All the players will get 4 weeks off. But this off season we need to build on the hard work to get us where we are which still isn't in the top 8. We started that far off the pace, we just cant lose the progress we have made. Fitness, getting used to new plays, we will lose some, gain some. Hard work is everything, no short cuts.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4