What Do We do This Weekend?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
No 5/8 cost us big time on Sunday. What is to be done this weekend? Do we roll Witt back in - at least he will kick goals. Do we promote a PL player?

What is the answer as Beaver at 5/8 isn't?

i am a fan of des.but why play roving forwards at 5/8.this could not be a plan to use in semis,so why use it now.ridiculous.

what do we do.we watch lockyer exterminate monaghan and co and webke bash king.

I have been concerned for a long time over who is coaching our backs? I know Toovey is at the club but he's PL. Is out lack of creativity in the back due to our coaches being prodominatly forwards during their careers?

webke v king !!!! 8D 8D :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

no one told me this would be a comedy weekend!

flip,you cant coach halves to have vision unfortunately and the cancer sets in at the scrum base and is made worse by the lack of a good 5/8 as well.orford should give bell,stewart and alberts good ball next year but we need some steel upfront as well.

No 5/8 cost us big time on Sunday. What is to be done this weekend? Do we roll Witt back in - at least he will kick goals. Do we promote a PL player?

What is the answer as Beaver at 5/8 isn't?

!pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray:

We go and support the team.I will be there as usual win lose or draw.We cant get too down about it.Hopefully Hecks & Choc will be back.I understand Hecks played in P/L on saturday.I hope he comes back into the side for the pillow King.Kylie had a big game though.Anyway go the Eagles.

I think we should cut our losses. The team should phone in sick, give Brisbane to two points, and protect our 4 & against.

The match ups are trully daunting.

If anyone thinks we are going to win this one, go put some cash on us. I'm sure we won't be favourites.

We look flimsey in attack. Oh, & we also look flimsey in defence. Everything else is ok.

I think we should cut our losses. The team should phone in sick, give Brisbane to two points, and protect our 4 & against.

If anyone thinks we are going to win this one, go put some cash on us. I'm sure we won't be favourites.

We look flimsey in attack. Oh, & we also look flimsey in defence. Everything else is ok.

lol,,,,, i thought we ran on the field well and the cheergirls are improving every week! 8D

Although I didn't think they walked OFF before 1/2 time to well. They didn't look positive at all when Willow bought out the 3 wood right in front of the posts, and hooked it onto the second hole.

Ryan, spend your $20 bucks and go to the game. Despite the loss I had one of the great Sundays in a fantastic winter. There was a whole heap of us, we lead the chants, I had many a coldie and didn't leave the club until after 7pm. If you want to sit in a foetal position protected in your lounge spouting negatives that is your choice. I suggest you spend some time with your friends and enjoy life.

exactly Manly Backer.

Sitting at home on your own watching Manly lose, breaking controllers and moaning.

or

going to the game with your mates, having a few coldies and watching Manly lose. Then moaning together.

I will always choose the later. Not a hard choice really. Especially when the controllers cost u $60 buck a pop.

Too right MB and Garts.I remember a game at Brookie in 98 when we were on the decline.It was Tezza's last game at Brookie before heading to the Tiger's.We were getting blown away by the Bronc's then Tezza got fired up and inspired us to a 26 all draw.What a game.So i will be there and cheering the boy's on as usual.

[quote author=Ryan]

lol,,,,, i thought we ran on the field well and the cheergirls are improving every week! 8D

[/quote]

Actually I thought that we looked tired and lacked enthusiasm even when we ran onto the field. Perhaps too much energy spent during the warm up. Well at least princess thought so because he had to come off after 13 minutes so he must have worn himself out before the game - he certainly didn't do anything in those 13 minutes to get tired..

I bet you are glad you didn't leave Garts.One year out my memory has faded somewhat but not that far out.

pretty close mate, only reason I remember is it was my 1st year in Sydney.

Magic game that. I drove all the way from Melbourne that day. Left at something like 2am and just made it before kick off. Got smashed at the club and slept in the car. Still got it on video, the game that is.

Jamesie

I was there too. Looked like a no hope situation and that was one of the happiest I have ever seen the crowd at Brookie.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4