WHAT DO U NEED MORE ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
Who do you guys pick in the Broncos vs Roosters game ,Broncos are without a halves combination after Bennett sent Seymour back to the Clydesdales & is throwing in a 28 yr old neville from Redcliffe into the halfback role.While roosters are minus forwards Morley ,Fitzgibbon ,Plum & Shackleton ,all with injuries (apparently the team they played 2 weeks ago destroyed them),so Stuart will be bleeding 3 NRL debutantes. Its funny how both these top coaches (Bennett & Stuart) have no problem at all sacking players to reggies until they get there form up ,It seems these 2 teams have bled more youngsters the past 2 seasons than Manly have done in 10 !!

I went with the Roosters!!

Although i detest them both... being from Brisbane i can't stand them more... only reason really!!

Oh, and Braith will have a blinder ;)

There sure is mate!

Penrith V Storm??

Gonna tip Penrith i think.. their first game at home they will want to turn it on for the fans!!

As i keep saying the storm have inglis though.. very capable of turning the match on it's head! But yeah think the Panthers will get the cash!

Raiders V Wariors??

Tigers V Sharks???

Knights V Cowboys??

Think Joey will prove to thurston that he's not quite up there yet.. Gonna tip the Knights!

Manly V Dragons - That's easy.. GO you eagles!!

Hey Nutz the Penrith game while a Panthers home game is going to be played in Adelaide (still think they will win though) Imo Gower is the toughest player in the NRL (even if he is not too good on the drink)

Hey Nutz the Penrith game while a Panthers home game is going to be played in Adelaide (still think they will win though) Imo Gower is the toughest player in the NRL (even if he is not too good on the drink)

Oh yeah, thanks mate i totally forgot about that... i will still go for the panthers... my old man goes for them!

I have no doubt whether gower comes back this week or not that he is the toughest player in the game!!

Another bloke who doesn't get many wraps about his toughness is Todd Polglase.... this bloke sits at the back of the turnstile front line that the bunnies have and chops em down with the best of them.... and he gets hammered alot and gets straight back up and into it!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4