What did Blair say?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
So he's trailing Glenn in the sin bin stakes by 30 seconds, but he runs up and mouths off, triggering a very strong reaction.

What's the bet he has suggested brother Brett is not as innocent as a jury recently decided and used a rather ugly term in making his point.

Would this be suitable reason for Glenn to respond in the way he did? What happens if one or both players are charged with bringing the game into disrepute?

Storm fans are going off about 5 Manly players on top of Blair.

This was a bad look and Gallop will get involved.

If what i've heard is true in what he said - he deserved everything he got from the Stewart clang

Unlikely that Glenn would reveal what was said. Even if he did it would have no bearing as provocation is rarely a successful defence.

All the more reason that if there is a context of Blair suggesting something untoward about Brett, the reaction may be more understandable.

Chip and Chase said:
Unlikely that Glenn would reveal what was said. Even if he did it would have no bearing as provocation is rarely a successful defence.

100% correct.

bob dylan said:
Storm fans are going off about 5 Manly players on top of Blair.

This was a bad look and Gallop will get involved.
As long as they only get one week who cares...let nsw cup boys smash up the broncos...

Come on fellahs. If we learnt anything in the Brett Stewart case is what happens when people go off without knowing any of the facts. If he said it, it will get found out but jumping the gun is exactly the type of treatment we screamed about with Snake. Its going to take a lot more evidence for me then someone say they can lip read.

blair has had that coming for some time - he is a professional grub.

for mine pretending nothing was said i see

blair - 4 weeks for coming in the first time and throwing punches 3rd man in plus being involved in incident 2

glen - 2 weeks for involvement in 2nd incident

brett - 2 weeks for running in but really every player from both sides run into the 2nd fight. sounds like he is out for a few weeks anyway with injury!

the rest maybe grade 1 charges or nothing at all.

when is will back? going to need him big time!!

Snoz said:
blair has had that coming for some time - he is a professional grub.

for mine pretending nothing was said i see

blair - 4 weeks for coming in the first time and throwing punches 3rd man in plus being involved in incident 2

glen - 2 weeks for involvement in 2nd incident

brett - 2 weeks for running in but really every player from both sides run into the 2nd fight. sounds like he is out for a few weeks anyway with injury!

the rest maybe grade 1 charges or nothing at all.

when is will back? going to need him big time!!

No sweat as Brett holds a credit for serving 4 weeks for "no offence" from 2009.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6