What Des has inherited

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If you are going to try and be smart ..... at least try and be a little bit smart ...

I did not tell you what your opinion was .... I told you what one of the problems with your opinion was ...

You are now speaking absolute rubbish, you think you can tell me what's wrong with my opinion yet you don't even know it.
You know it's actually OK to admit you are wrong. People won't hate you for it. Quite the opposite really, it can open up your life and your heart a little. By crusading about nit picking as much as you can the law of attraction gives you an unsettled unfufiled feeling.
If you need someone to talk to feel free to reach out, I'd hate your last few years to be wasted on a fight that cannot be won.

You are now speaking absolute rubbish, you think you can tell me what's wrong with my opinion yet you don't even know it.
You know it's actually OK to admit you are wrong. People won't hate you for it. Quite the opposite really, it can open up your life and your heart a little. By crusading about nit picking as much as you can the law of attraction gives you an unsettled unfufiled feeling.
If you need someone to talk to feel free to reach out, I'd hate your last few years to be wasted on a fight that cannot be won.

I can see your point here @manlyfan76 and @Woodsie you really are flogging a dead horse with Barrett feathered friend .

angif-flog-a dead-horse-def.png

Stop being so outraged and a drama queen ...... if you bothered to actually read my post rather than continue to mis-qoute it .... you will see that I have NOT said your opinion is wrong ... what I have said is that a problem of holding that opinion is that if you give ALL credit to the coach .. then you must be prepared to give the coach the all blame .... and in my experience, that is not a sustainable position ... eg .. Seibold was crap last week ... Seibold is the best coach ever this week etc etc ...

.. and thank you for your concerned advice ..... however, I sharn't be adjusting my opinions simply to be popular or conform to what is considered the ST consensus view ...... mobs have a history of collective numbnuttery ......

However, if chanting the approved version makes you feel loved and valued ... do what makes you good ...

Stop being so outraged and a drama queen ...... if you bothered to actually read my post rather than continue to mis-qoute it .... you will see that I have NOT said your opinion is wrong ... what I have said is that a problem of holding that opinion is that if you give ALL credit to the coach .. then you must be prepared to give the coach the all blame .... and in my experience, that is not a sustainable position ... eg .. Seibold was crap last week ... Seibold is the best coach ever this week etc etc ...

.. and thank you for your concerned advice ..... however, I sharn't be adjusting my opinions simply to be popular or conform to what is considered the ST consensus view ...... mobs have a history of collective numbnuttery ......

However, if chanting the approved version makes you feel loved and valued ... do what makes you good ...
Any need for the personal attacks and calling another poster a drama queen because they disagree with your opinion seriously

Any need for the personal attacks and calling another poster a drama queen because they disagree with your opinion seriously

Please .... that the best you've got .... at least try and be original ..... have you run out of money and got no one to keep you company ??

.... and for the record let it be noted that this is the third time in 2 days this pelican has jumped in on situations he was not involved in with the sole purpose of being a hero .... next stage is for him to start crying tears of victimhood .... pathetic ..

Please .... that the best you've got .... at least try and be original ..... have you run out of money and got no one to keep you company ??

.... and for the record let it be noted that this is the third time in 2 days this pelican has jumped in on situations he was not involved in with the sole purpose of being a hero .... next stage is for him to start crying tears of victimhood .... pathetic ..
No mate you are probably I say probably a decent bloke. But in this thread you have acted like an A grade flog. Just keeping it real and calling you out.

I only want to know where a pelican sits ?
Above below or between a punchie and a Numbnut ?
Just for future reference;)

42 may be the number !!

Des Haslers last year @ the Dogs - 42% win rate
Des Hasler this year after today - 42% win rate maybe

Trent Barrett's win loss % as a career - 42% win rate

Interesting stats.

No mate you are probably I say probably a decent bloke. But in this thread you have acted like an A grade flog. Just keeping it real and calling you out.

Here is a reminder of the comment of yours that started this .....

So what does Barrett’s knob taste like

... and now you come on trying to sound like the reasonable good guy. .... you are a fake. a fraud and a miserable foul-mouthed piece of lying bar trash .... Oh ... just keeping it real ....

I only want to know where a pelican sits ?
Above below or between a punchie and a Numbnut ?
Just for future reference;)

Fair question ..... I think it is more a question of permanence ... for example ... anybody can be a numbnut or a Punchie from time to time .. or on specific subjects ... Pelicanism tends to be a more fixed state of uselessness ... like he has been a pelican all his life sort of thing ...

42 may be the number !!

Des Haslers last year @ the Dogs - 42% win rate
Des Hasler this year after today - 42% win rate maybe

Trent Barrett's win loss % as a career - 42% win rate

Interesting stats.

Thanks Ryan, Interesting ... but please don't feed the pelicans ..... my point has never been to compare the coaches ...

again my point has simply been to say that there are many factors that have to come together for success .... not JUST the coach .... this appears to be a difficult concept for some .....

Pelicans are awesome; though I realise to some I may have just proven Woodsie's theory. (oops)

And we all know what comes next....

A wonderful bird is the pelican,
His bill will hold more than his belican,
He can take in his beak
Enough food for a week
But I'm damned if I see how the helican!

Now, the ibis...there's a crap bird. Even a youtube song about it.

P.S. 42 is the answer to everything.

Thanks Ryan, Interesting ... but please don't feed the pelicans ..... my point has never been to compare the coaches ...

again my point has simply been to say that there are many factors that have to come together for success .... not JUST the coach .... this appears to be a difficult concept for some .....

Absolutely true mate.

Handling injuries , fitness , support staff , accountable owners , luck (to a degree) , culture (to an extent), accountability, depth , skill , coaching etc etc etc all plays a part.

Comes down to the overall machine.

Honestly, and I can admit, Dessie has a lot more of those on and off field boxes ticked.

Unfortunately, what people fail to see, is some of these qualities are outside of the actual coaches control (quite a bit are in a board, or owners hands to be honest).

Pelicans are awesome; though I realise to some I may have just proven Woodsie's theory. (oops)

And we all know what comes next....

A wonderful bird is the pelican,
His bill will hold more than his belican,
He can take in his beak
Enough food for a week
But I'm damned if I see how the helican!

Now, the ibis...there's a crap bird. Even a youtube song about it.

P.S. 42 is the answer to everything.

26. Why would I say 26? See if you really know me :giggle:

Dont forget also,many factors for failure,not just the coach........not so difficult concept for a few.
(This is just thrown in to really confuse and go planetary distances overhead of the pot calling horse whipper)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6