What date is the WCC please?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Be televised here early morning on the 18 Feb, live on fox and replay on ch9. Sorry don't know exact time but approx 4.30am I would assume.

Kick-off is 6am Qld time. No1 daughters birthday, so a WCC win to start the birthday celebrations will be perfect.;)

lismore_fan said:
wombatgc said:
Kick-off is 6am Qld time. No1 daughters birthday, so a WCC win to start the birthday celebrations will be perfect.;)

Is Fozzie making a special phone-call to her?

It's funny Rick, when we were in the dressing shed after the GF I was texting my two teenage nieces and my missus to let them know where I was and they both texted back asking for pictures of Kieran Foran!

wombatgc said:

Day after Leanne's birthday. I will volunteer to get up with Matilda that morning :)

CLIT COMMANDER said:
lismore_fan said:
wombatgc said:

It's funny Rick, when we were in the dressing shed after the GF I was texting my two teenage nieces and my missus to let them know where I was and they both texted back asking for pictures of Kieran Foran!

Well you didn't expect them to ask for photos of Lismore did you ?

lismore_fan said:
wombatgc said:

I informed her of the time and date, thinking she'd arc up at the time...no problem she said..as long as "my boy" is playing!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6