What current Manly players...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
Would make the best team since Manly entered the comp??
I would say Brett Stewart at fullback
Anthony Watmough - maybe off the bench
DCE would complement Bozo, who would keep Foz out.
Jamie Lyon would get a 3 or 4 easily in my time watching Manly , cant imagine any centres better than him, not really possible.

If Beavers $1 contract is in place he must challenge a bench spot...

We discussed this a couple of months back

http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-Manly-Killer-to-replace-Snoz-as-Manly-s-Centre-in-Team-of-The-Century?highlight=branighan

100% biased but Killer just has to be there. No centre I have seen has been better (didn't see Bozo). His ability to pass (who has been watching Jennings at the World Cup?? God he can't pass!), kick (how many repeat sets do we get from his deft little kicks?), run (there's still plenty of pace in those old legs) and tackle (he is regarded as the best defensive centre in the league) is a stand out for me in the centres I've seen over the last 20-25 years. Snoz was all class....Jamie is just classier.

Apart from that there are a lot of maybes, Snake is a definite possibility, I didn't see much of Wombat. Chocco has got to be a chance given the length of his service and the success he's had.

DCE and Foz I hope are mentioned in 10 years time as being in that team.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4