What a win

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
****ing proud of that one, I gave us very little hope so to come out and do that is unbelievable.

That defence was unbelievable at times, all over the park, but the main 2 aggressors being Watmough and Foran. That game of Foran, Wow.

I think it did suit us a bit that the refs put the whistles away in the 2nd half, even though we were still hard done by on a couple. That Rose penalty, probably right to give it, but they aren't out there playing in skirts, and I saw Myles do it a couple of times with no penalty. And can someone explain to me that penalty on Williams with about 7 to go, coz i have no idea, penalised for being too aggressive was all i could come up with

Watmough and Foran, tremendous games. The best part is, I think we also learnt plenty about some of the younger blokes too

Hopoate, outstanding in the centres, I like how he hits the line and the legs keep driving him forward, should be 1st backup in the centres before Williams

Robinson, not heard a lot of him, but very very impressed. His game was solid, but what really caught my eye, was near the end of the game, the aggression of a bloke on debut to stand over Riddell and give it too him, then get to the scrum and have a crack at Ryles, love it

Buhrer, huge talent, very, very impressive at the start of the match

DCE, great game today. Still got to work on the kicking game but to produce that on his 2nd run was a very good effort and promising for the future

There is a lot of bagging about Galuvao on here, mainly coz he is old, which i don't really understand. He had a great game today, he just goes hard and straight making good metres, and makes his tackles. His experience was vauable today and he stood

I think Seu Seu definitely offers us a good option off the bench too and should be persevered with

Stewarts timing seemed to be a lot better and there was nice subtlety coming back into his game as well

That has really capped off a great weekend for me, so proud of that effort

I thought he was going to get penalised at that scrum and for the hand on riddell, my heart was in my mouth both times.

How was Ryles comment, i think you have got the wrong bloke. He used that in the 1st half too, after a talking to from the ref

Post  automatically merged: [time]1300604086[/time]

Kiwi Eagle link said:
f**king proud of that one, I gave us very little hope so to come out and do that is unbelievable.

That defence was unbelievable at times, all over the park, but the main 2 aggressors being Watmough and Foran. That game of Foran, Wow.

I think it did suit us a bit that the refs put the whistles away in the 2nd half, even though we were still hard done by on a couple. That Rose penalty, probably right to give it, but they aren't out there playing in skirts, and I saw Myles do it a couple of times with no penalty. And can someone explain to me that penalty on Williams with about 7 to go, coz i have no idea, penalised for being too aggressive was all i could come up with

Watmough and Foran, tremendous games. The best part is, I think we also learnt plenty about some of the younger blokes too

Hopoate, outstanding in the centres, I like how he hits the line and the legs keep driving him forward, should be 1st backup in the centres before Williams

Robinson, not heard a lot of him, but very very impressed. His game was solid, but what really caught my eye, was near the end of the game, the aggression of a bloke on debut to stand over Riddell and give it too him, then get to the scrum and have a crack at Ryles, love it

Buhrer, huge talent, very, very impressive at the start of the match

DCE, great game today. Still got to work on the kicking game but to produce that on his 2nd run was a very good effort and promising for the future

There is a lot of bagging about Galuvao on here, mainly coz he is old, which i don't really understand. He had a great game today, he just goes hard and straight making good metres, and makes his tackles. His experience was vauable today and he stood

I think Seu Seu definitely offers us a good option off the bench too and should be persevered with

Stewarts timing seemed to be a lot better and there was nice subtlety coming back into his game as well

That has really capped off a great weekend for me, so proud of that effort

Spot on K1w1

Great game and confidence booster for the young players who stepped up..especially the bench which people were saying were crap earlier but I cant stand those clowns Gus Gould and Ray Warren...they wrote Manly off the whole game making every excuse for the rorters until the last 10 mins they gave a couple of raps. Was Foran MOTM?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7