What a rort!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

the mauler

Bencher
Just stuck in the carpark leaving the game, and fuk me what a stitch up by the refs! 12 3 penalty count after last 2 wks bull**** try decisions what's goin on?

The penalties were 10-3, but equally ridiculous. Penrith were the most penalised team this year - until they play us.

And that video ref decision - again, why do we have these idiots making stupid decisions. Get rid of video refs.
I hope Des blasts them. If it's not a conspiracy then we are having the modst wretched lucky.
However, despite all this, the boys still won.
Champion effort.

you should have seen the chick fight as well, in front of manly fans, I think the boyfriend was chatting to a girl and the gf came up and went pow, she was chucking them, made for entertainment

• 👍
Reactions: ads
I knew things would get worse for us when Harrigan got the top job.
He was always blatant in his bias against us. Now he has all the refs doing it. Even the channel nine commentators cant believe the decisions they are seeing. Should be a bloody Royal Commission into the cheating bastards.

One of the worst 80 minute display of refereeing I have seen in 5 years.

I reckon Des should spend $10,000 soon. t will be money well spent with the finals coming up.

That video ref no try was just a disgraceful decision. That try was sweet. It was more of a try than either of Newcastle's two last week and they were given. Just terrible.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

This bloke cummins refereeed origin 2. He must do a great job sucking bills cock without any teeth scraping to stay in first grade let alone get a gig in origin.

Cambo said:
This bloke cummins refereeed origin 2. He must do a great job sucking bills cock without any teeth scraping to stay in first grade let alone get a gig in origin.
Apparently he doesn't leave a trace....

Darren said:
you should have seen the chick fight as well, in front of manly fans, I think the boyfriend was chatting to a girl and the gf came up and went pow, she was chucking them, made for entertainment

Darren, was that the scuffle that took place in the first half, all I saw was people turning around and security and police walking up to the MWTS on the grass area?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4