What a night!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Masked Eagle

Bencher
Attended a bucks party in sydney on the weekend and due to some connections we had an appearance from Beaver who showed up and spent a little bit of time with us. Honestly, I doubt there has been a better bloke in the history of the world as he listened to a few gibberers like myself for close to an hour.

ps. Chad Randall was also there, but it could have been Jennifer Hawkins and it wouldn't have mattered.[/i]

What a legend.

Not sure what the big deal is. There has been an appearance from Beaver at pretty much all the bucks nights I have been to.

Masked Eagle said:
Attended a bucks party in sydney on the weekend and due to some connections we had an appearance from Beaver who showed up and spent a little bit of time with us. Honestly, I doubt there has been a better bloke in the history of the world as he listened to a few gibberers like myself for close to an hour.

ps. Chad Randall was also there, but it could have been Jennifer Hawkins and it wouldn't have mattered.[/i]

What a legend.

So did you ask the question ?

MadMarcus said:
Not sure what the big deal is. There has been an appearance from Beaver at pretty much all the bucks nights I have been to.

Yes, but a talking one ? I've seen plenty of ones with lips that moved, but never a Beaver that has talked.

Oh, what a night.
Late December back in '63.
What a very special time for me,
'Cause I remember what a night.

- Frankie Valli

bob dylan said:
Oh, what a night.
Late December back in '63.
What a very special time for me,
'Cause I remember what a night.

- Frankie Valli
Nice to see your still singing in tune bob :D

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Masked Eagle said:

What a legend.

So did you ask the question ?

Bump

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4