What a day!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
Won my local golf comp and picked up a cool $110. Was on Kelly for first try @ $17 for a collect of $170. Was then on Turbo @$11 for another $110 for first try in the second half. And to top it off we destroyed those cats and looked infinitely better than we have in the past month. Bring on finals footy!
Ps:gamble responsibly.

Won my local golf comp and picked up a cool $110. Was on Kelly for first try @ $17 for a collect of $170. Was then on Turbo @$11 for another $110 for first try in the second half. And to top it off we destroyed those cats and looked infinitely better than we have in the past month. Bring on finals footy!
Ps:gamble responsibly.
well done

I actually had a ten on BK scoring 2, but I'm still quite happy he scored 1 and set 2 up

Well done mate!

It was a great day. Got to say goodbye to two Manly legends. It was my nephews first Manly game tonight and he had a ball. Our defence is back. Siro is back! And to top it off, I was able to grab a selfie with the Wolfman as I was heading towards the exits. 10/10 day.

For those who weren't there -- Matty Ballin had a 5-10 minute headstart on the lap of honour, but finished his lap well after Snake. He was shaking hands, signing autographs and the bloke was teary by the end. What a fella. It was a shame we didn't invite Gifty too.

If the same team turns up next week, I think if a repeat performance was there, I think a few coaches might be a bit worried. I know Matai had a telephone call with young Kelly during week - fair dinkum he was on a mission tonight, I know the team felt we thought they were soft (they must read our posts) compared to previous premiership winning Manly teams. They got together, they made a commitment to each other and boy did they turn up! On Father's Day weekend, that is AWESOME!

.....I know Matai had a telephone call with young Kelly during week - fair dinkum he was on a mission tonight.....
thank goodness we now know the answer to the mystery, he wasn't getting phone calls from Matai the previous weeks!!!
how freakin obvious, and here I was thinking he did it on his own talent last week :rolleyes:

It really was a different team today. It was like where we were when we beat cronulla. I think I have really underestimated Siros influence on this team. I'm just so pleased for Baz and the players. Some on here just hammer this side but we are still learning and growing as a team. To make the finals with a lot of cap $$ used on Stevie and Snake is remarkable. Win or lose next week I'm happy. But gee I'd like to see us put a score on st merge if we get the chance!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7