• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
anyone outside killer will do just fine....
as long as he's there to throw the 'assist' we'll be fine!

killer is the key to our success IMO!

anyone outside killer will do just fine....
as long as he's there to throw the 'assist' we'll be fine!

killer is the key to our success IMO!

I think Whare will do the job on the wing. Thinking back to the Canberra game, where he was filling in for Wolf, he did some very nice things. As long as he doesn't try to do too much (which he's been guilty of a little this season) he'll be fine.
Like everyone else, I love the Wolfman and the effort he gives us, but it's never a sure thing he'll make it through a game. I'd wince every time he took a knock, wondering if he was about to hobble off and force us to reshuffle the back line. Don't really have that worry with Whare.

I think Whare will do the job on the wing. Thinking back to the Canberra game, where he was filling in for Wolf, he did some very nice things. As long as he doesn't try to do too much (which he's been guilty of a little this season) he'll be fine.
Like everyone else, I love the Wolfman and the effort he gives us, but it's never a sure thing he'll make it through a game. I'd wince every time he took a knock, wondering if he was about to hobble off and force us to reshuffle the back line. Don't really have that worry with Whare.

stoodamire said:
As long as he can catch bombs and pick up grubbers i'm happy!
and also ... avoid passing the ball to the opposition fullback with our line open (unless absolutely necessary).

stoodamire said:
As long as he can catch bombs and pick up grubbers i'm happy!
and also ... avoid passing the ball to the opposition fullback with our line open (unless absolutely necessary).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6