Whare just had his best game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
I thought he was very good at the back tonight. Not the best fullback I've ever seen but he can fill in again on that effort.

His debut against the cowboys was good. He got a hat trick that night. Tonight was excellent though. I have a new found respect for him as a fill in fullback. Before kick off i wanted Jorge at the back.

Jorge was ok again tonight but Whare stepped up tonight. Of course Brett will slot back to 1.

I thought he was great tonight as well, look dangerous with the ball and was safe although the riff didnt send much traffic his way

Twin Smith said:
I would like to see him on the wing once Brett is back.

Who do we leave out, Jorge or Wolf ? Tooves might do a Dessie and give him a rest like he did with some of the younger guys last year.
Definitely stepped up tonight though, Foran had a good game too.

Great game again by Whare. Other clubs will start circling if he keeps this up.

Whare looks very impressive. If he can stay injury free for a couple of seasons he will turn into a very classy player, more than likely a kiwi test player.

Whare was great, unfortunately he hasn't been re-signed by the club yet.

I'm also of the opinion Whare is ahead of Oldfield for a wing spot when the team is at full strength.

I thought Whare was very safe at fullback. If Snake is out next week, Tooves shouldn't hesitate putting him back there again.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

Yes, hopefully we can re-sign Whare promptly. Although I'm sure other clubs are circling. The Dragons were certainly caught napping when they let him go.

Whare made a three try first grade debut in 2010, against NQ. Thought we would have seen more of him.

His presence shows we have some depth and that No.1 can be covered.

Yeah whare had a fantastic game. He is no snake, but it was a great performance to cover the full back position.

He was solid and he played with great confidence. That try saving tackle was fantastic.

Maybe it's time for Brett to get his 600k contract....elsewhere??? That way both Whare AND Taufua have roles.

Ryan said:
Maybe it's time for Brett to get his 600k contract....elsewhere??? That way both Whare AND Taufua have roles.

Don't get ahead of yourself, Whare did a great job against a very average Penrith side, Snake is a seasoned veteran who has brilliant defense and call chime in with his playmaking skills. If Snake were to go we should look at Robinson from the Raiders.

weev said:
Whare made a three try first grade debut in 2010, against NQ. Thought we would have seen more of him.

His presence shows we have some depth and that No.1 can be covered.

..... and his first two touches in first-grade were two trys.. both from kicks if I remember rightly.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6