Whare in Junior Kiwis

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Joe,

You are antagonizing a lot of good people with these tirades, I would suggest taking a cold shower. Nothing you post at this point short of an apology is going to carry any weight and the more you post the more you come off as a bigoted, hotheaded, unreasonable, argumentative, trolling, immature, moron.

And that is how I see it without using any 4 letter words.

Dont bother Rusty hes a nob. Just let him go.

Although I commend the effort you are making

Rusty link said:
Joe,

You are antagonizing a lot of good people with these tirades, I would suggest taking a cold shower. Nothing you post at this point short of an apology is going to carry any weight and the more you post the more you come off as a bigoted, hotheaded, unreasonable, argumentative, trolling, immature, moron.

This is a forum I will say my piece.I don't care if you agree or disagree,this is australia and I won't be told by you or anyone else what to think or what to say.So if I antagonize you get over it you don't need to even read what i write as for an apology NOT A CHANCE.I will drop it after this Kiwi believe it or not my school days are well behind me, so I don't need applause from kids,you rusty fro anyone. I'm comfartable in my skin with my opinions and beliefs and don't need affirmation from anyone on this forum. Now you say Fiji are below Png I disagree. If Fiji were given hayne, uate, civoniciva, tiquiri,I believe they are superior then PNG. Just my opinion if I'm allowed it on this forum lol It is hardly 4chan is it?

Cheers

Post  automatically merged: [time]1287635176[/time]

Fro link said:

Gee the hits just keep coming

Cheers

Joe Kramer link said:
[quote author=Rusty link=topic=185804.msg303466#msg303466 date=1287634302]
Joe,

This is a forum I will say my piece.I don't care if you agree or disagree,this is australia and I won't be told by you or anyone else what to think or what to say.So if I antagonize you get over it you don't need to even read what i write as for an apology NOT A CHANCE.I will drop it after this Kiwi believe it or not my school days are well behind me, so I don't need applause from kids,you rusty fro anyone. I'm comfartable in my skin with my opinions and beliefs and don't need affirmation from anyone on this forum. Now you say Fiji are below Png I disagree. If Fiji were given hayne, uate, civoniciva, tiquiri,I believe they are superior then PNG. Just my opinion if I'm allowed it on this forum lol It is hardly 4chan is it?

Cheers

Fro link said:

Cheers
[/quote]

I offered you an observation : That you were antagonizing people. And some advice : To cool it, because despite your opinion, not because of it you will find in the long run it is not worth getting hot and bothered over an internet forum.

I am quickly seeing that Fro is correct, you are not worth the effort.

Rusty link said:
[quote author=Joe Kramer link=topic=185804.msg303471#msg303471 date=1287634992]
Joe,

This is a forum I will say my piece.I don't care if you agree or disagree,this is Australia and I won't be told by you or anyone else what to think or what to say.So if I antagonize you get over it you don't need to even read what i write as for an apology NOT A CHANCE.I will drop it after this Kiwi believe it or not my school days are well behind me, so I don't need applause from kids,you rusty fro anyone. I'm comfortable in my skin with my opinions and beliefs and don't need affirmation from anyone on this forum. Now you say Fiji are below Png I disagree. If Fiji were given hayne, uate, civoniciva, tiquiri,I believe they are superior then PNG. Just my opinion if I'm allowed it on this forum lol It is hardly 4chan is it?

Cheers

Fro link said:

Cheers
[/quote]

I offered you an observation : That you were antagonizing people. And some advice : To cool it, because despite your opinion, not because of it you will find in the long run it is not worth getting hot and bothered over an internet forum.

[/quote] Thanks for the concern,but I'm not hot and bothered infact I like Kiwi and his posts,I just vented my opinion and Kiwi ( and most others) Disagreed. That's cool no problem at all I don't need to be loved or liked.

Cheers

Joe Kramer link said:
[quote author=Rusty link=topic=185804.msg303476#msg303476 date=1287635717]
Joe,

This is a forum I will say my piece.I don't care if you agree or disagree,this is Australia and I won't be told by you or anyone else what to think or what to say.So if I antagonize you get over it you don't need to even read what i write as for an apology NOT A CHANCE.I will drop it after this Kiwi believe it or not my school days are well behind me, so I don't need applause from kids,you rusty fro anyone. I'm comfortable in my skin with my opinions and beliefs and don't need affirmation from anyone on this forum. Now you say Fiji are below Png I disagree. If Fiji were given hayne, uate, civoniciva, tiquiri,I believe they are superior then PNG. Just my opinion if I'm allowed it on this forum lol It is hardly 4chan is it?

Cheers

Fro link said:

Cheers
[/quote]

[/quote] Thanks for the concern,but I'm not hot and bothered infact I like Kiwi and his posts,I just vented my opinion and Kiwi ( and most others) Disagreed. That's cool no problem at all I don't need to be loved or liked.

Cheers
[/quote]

Yeah your just a racist tool,your word has no value

I actually dont think he's a racist as such, he didnt knock the PNG boys as a people, just their footballing ability.

And he wouldnt be the first person to comment on Kiwis coming over here, I dont agree but he isnt really racist on that.

But you are right, he is a tool

This bloke has a huge future in the game Carlos Tuimavave. I for one hope he a) stay's in league and b) eventually play's for Manly

Shane link said:
[quote author=Joe Kramer link=topic=185804.msg303477#msg303477 date=1287636274]
[quote author=Rusty link=topic=185804.msg303476#msg303476 date=1287635717]
Joe,

Cheers

Fro link said:

Cheers
[/quote]

Cheers
[/quote]

Yeah your just a racist tool,your word has no value
[/quote] Who are you? Stepan Kerkyasharian you goose

Cheers

Kiwi Eagle link said:
I guess a Kiwi took your boyfriend/girlfriend off you at some point, unlucky

either that or a kiwi killed his dog....?
no other way to explain it

NZPA

Two-try bursts in the final 10 minutes of each half helped the Junior Kangaroos to a convincing 24-16 win against the Junior Kiwis in a rugby league international in Wellington on Saturday night.

A tight match with equal measures of creativity and poor handling was broken open just before halftime when Australia were rewarded for a period of sustained pressure, crossing for tries through fullback Dane Gagai after a line bust close to the line, and an intercept try to wing Michael Oldfield after a 90m dash.

That put Australia ahead 10-6 at halftime after impressive Junior Kiwis halfback Shaun Johnson had created space for centre Siuatonga Likiliki to outstrip his defender and open the scoring after 18 minutes.

Advertisement: Story continues below
Both teams had opportunities but were let down by handling when the tryline beckoned, though Australia were more clinical.

Their centre, Justin O'Neill, was superbly held up by Junior Kiwis second rower Jason Taumalolo early in the second half, but 5min later he got his name on the scoresheet after a dart from dummy half.

The Junior Kiwis hinted at a late surge when Johnson's crossfield kick found wing Drury Low, but the Junior Kangaroos closed the game out with another two-try burst in the final 10 minutes, Gagai and hooker Cameron King dotting down.

Johnson crossed for a consolation try to complete a tidy individual performance.

The second of two tests is at Rotorua next Saturday.

Junior Kangaroos 24 (Dane Gagai 2, Michael Oldfield, Justin O'Neill, Cameron King tries; King 2 goals) Junior Kiwis 16 (Siuatonga Likiliki, Drury Low, Shaun Johnson tries; Johnson 2 goals). Halftime: 10-6.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1287837362[/time]

Junior Kangaroos Kick Off Tour With A Win In Wellington
ARL Media
23/10/2010 7:08:54 PM
The ARL Junior Kangaroos have tonight won their opening tour match against the Junior Kiwis at Westpac Stadium in Wellington, running out 24-16 winners.

With this fixture having been off the calendar for a number of years and the Kiwis having had the best of the matches that were played prior to that, a new generation of Kangaroo put their hand up this evening and restored some pride in the Junior Kangaroo jersey.

It was a fierce opening exchange to the match with both sets of forwards trading blows early on until it appeared that Broncos young gun, Dane Gagai had opened the scoring for the Aussies in the 8th minute only for the video referee to deny the Australian.

And then despite dominating in most facets of the match for the first 20 minutes it was the home side who struck the first blow on the scoreboard courtesy of a trademark Siuatonga Likiliki try.

But the first real blow of the night for either side came in the 25th minute when the Kiwis Sea Eagles centre, Dean Whare had to leave the game with what looked like a serious leg injury, and this effectively left the Kiwis a man down for the remainder of the contest.

Then in the 31st minute Gagai was able to score the try he had been denied earlier when he chimed onto a perfect ball by Raiders playmaker, Sam Williams, and with the conversion successful it was 6-6 heading towards halftime.

And just when it appeared that would be our score line at the main break the Kiwis received a welcomed penalty and from the ensuing set a sweeping backline movement created a three on one overlap out wide but the final pass intended for Bill Tupou was snatched out of the air by Michael Oldfield who then ran 95m the other way to hand the Aussies a well deserved 10-6 lead at halftime.

The first try in the second half was always going to be vital and it appeared to go to Australia courtesy of a Justin O’Neill try, but once again the video referee was called upon by Henry Perenara and like the first time the Aussies were denied as it was ruled to have been held up.
But O’Neill didn’t have to wait long to redeem himself as just some four minutes later he struggled through several tacklers close to the line and managed to ground the ball right on the chalk.

The next 15 minutes or so presented few opportunities to either team but then in the 63rd minute Drury Low accepted a gift four pointer out wide courtesy of a pin point Shaun Johnson kick and with just 14 minutes to play we had a grandstand finish with the Aussies clinging on to a 14-10 lead.

However tries in the next ten minutes to Gagai and the Dragons, Cameron King ensured it would indeed be the Kangaroos that would be singing the team song in the dressing rooms after the match.

Junior Kangaroos coach, David Hamilton was full of praise for his young team.

“To come over here to their house, in front of their fans on a limited preparation and get this result speaks volumes of the players in this team,” Hamilton said.

“Our boys were just sensational tonight, they just kept turning up in defence and maintained their belief even when things weren’t going our way.

“These guys are the future of our great game and blokes like James Cunningham (Manly Sea Eagles), Josh Jackson (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs) and Dane Gagai (Brisbane Broncos) have bright futures based on their respective performances tonight.

“And while the boys have done themselves and the jersey proud, our job is only half done… We have one more game next Saturday and our attentions will turn to that now.”

The Junior Kangaroos will attempt to win the series 2-0 next Saturday afternoon when they face the Junior Kiwis at Rotorua.

Junior Kangaroos 24 (Dane Gagai 2, Michael Oldfield, Justin O’Neill, Cameron King tries; Cameron King 2 goals) def. Junior Kiwis 16 (Siuatonga Likiliki, Shaun Johnson, Drury Low tries; Shaun Johnson 2 goals)

Post  automatically merged: [time]1287837559[/time]

NOT good for Whare !

hope it ain't too serious, he does have 5 months to get ready unless its a 12 monther!! He received really bad injuries as a kid and maybe he can't get over them long term! I saw him play matts for Dragons and he was dynamite. Saints crowds were drooling over him but maybe injuries are going to wreck his career before it's really started.

two kiwi centres constantly injured, matai and whare  :-[

Whare's one of the most injury prone players I've ever seen. Hopoate is not too far behind.

Apparently Oldfield was superb, and I've heard he's played centre before. Haven't seen it personally. Worth a go I guess. Just as long as T-Rex isn't in there.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7