Wet Weather

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Unfortunately the style we play at the moment with offloads and slick ball movement doesn’t work in wet weather due to drop balls and errors that give up possession. Melb were never going to lose that game whilst Cam Smith was playing. The only way we had a chance is if everything was perfect. The weather killed us first then Tommy going off really put the nail in our coffin. The only real negative to take from that game are the injuries, apart from that I can live with a “mind focusing” loss against the minor premiers. Statistically we have more chance of beating the Storm in the finals now because I doubt there are many teams that have beaten a Cameron Smith led Melb team twice in the regular season and then in the Semi’s or a GF.

God I cannot wait for Cam Smith to retire.

Man even with the injuries if we were playing today..sunning ,warm and picture petfect day i think you would see us play such a different style of game and actually give the storm a run for there money.

Our game 2pm sunday arvo, members appreciation day and father's day would of been a cracker.

I have been following Manly for around 60 years and for some strange reason we come undone in wet weather.
I've watched some champion Manly teams lose in the drizzle; teams that are far better than our current line-up.
It must be our style of play.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8