Wet Track Tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

PEPSI

Bencher
how do you think the wet track tonight will effect the outcome ? Couple this with probably halving the crowd ?

some say the little men dominate and there little guys are pretty good, Hopefull Orfords Kicking Game will be on song tonight, Monaghs out of Dummy half will need to kick well to.

If it comes down to a forward slog we will miss Beaver and Kitey.

Mate, if it's a wet track i think it plays more into our favour... we are a team with a pretty basic game plan and that suits these sort of conditions!!

The tigers play their best footy when throwing the ball around and when Benji is drifting across the defence and throwing speccy's to blokes running on.. that sort of ****e won't happen if it's raining!!

If it's a wet night i think we'll win by alot more than we would if it was dry

i agree that it will reduce benji's effect

it will however help players like farrah and dunners

Absolutely a wet track, just filled up the brand new spa, got the big TV going, got the bar fridge full of wine and beer, and the wife and the 2 - 21 year neices coming over for a splash... I reckon the wetter the better! Got to celebrate a Friday TV game!

Wasn't really the sort of game i was thinking it'd be.... the good news is we won ugly!!

We were no where near on song in my opinion and got the points against a team that was finding form and were last years premiers.. good stuff

Goes a long way towards making up for last years losses to Penrith at Penrith and the Cowboys at home. May be a sign that lady luck (has got sick of Gower) is on our side this year.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4